A Fortnight In Paradise

Start from the beginning

“I guess that’s what we can look forward to for the next two weeks. Wow!” He stopped the car in the parking lot and I started to get butterflies. The sight in front of us was like nothing I had ever seen and I’m pretty sure the same could be said for him.

Noah rushed out of the car and before I could open the door he was opening it for me, standing aside so I could get out, and then took my hand. I smiled and blushed like a girl when he pulled me along.

A woman at the reception desk looked up as we approached. She didn’t look overly happy to see us holding hands, but then again she didn’t look happy full stop. Her eyes were dark green as they met mine, I shivered slightly.

She spoke in a thick British accent. “Can I help you gentlemen with anything?” Noah didn’t say anything about the way she spoke and I breathed a sigh of relief. He was bouncing in place and I smiled when he spoke.

“My beautiful husband and I are here for our honeymoon. We booked the private suite with the beach attached.” His tone was more enthusiastic than happy and I smiled at the shock in the woman’s eyes.

“I see, well, Mr Grabowski, your suite has been prepared for you and you can go up at any time. Just call down to the reception if you need anything.” She handed Noah a key and finally added. “Have a nice stay.”

“Thank you, my husband and I can’t wait to get our honeymoon started. I think we’ll want our bags brought up because I want it to be us for the rest of the day.” Her jaw dropped and I laughed silently.

Noah pulled me along and we looked around the hotel. It was modern inside, and I felt as if I was in a glass house. The walls and ceiling were completely made out of glass and all the furniture looked like it belonged. It was stunning.

“Come on baby, we have to go see our room. We get to spend two weeks here!” Noah pulled me into the elevator and kissed me. His enthusiasm made the kiss one hundred times better and I was smiling into his mouth. I could feel his smile too.

“You have no idea how happy I am angel. No idea at all. This is what I have dreamed of for us. You and me, married, together and able to do whatever the hell we want. Two weeks of just you and me.”

He was bouncing again and I had to smile when he spoke again. It was like looking at a child in Disneyland. “You and me, baby. Just you and me with lots of sex and fun and maybe we could see dolphins!”

I smiled seductively at him. “Trust me; I know exactly how you feel. I have been dreaming of this since I was a kid. And some of my dreams might even come true this fortnight. So you better hope you can keep up.”

With that I went to my knees and opened his zipper. Noah’s cock was bulging out of his boxers and I pressed my mouth against the wet patch there. His sharp intake of breath and blush made me smile. I kissed him through his boxers once and did up the zipper.

I stood back just as the doors opened and a woman and two kids walked in. They were followed by a man and an elderly woman who scowled at Noah when she saw the bulge that tented his jeans.

The older woman glared at Noah. “You know in my day boys didn’t look like that over a girl in public. We had gentlemen and not,” she surveyed him sceptically. “Not boys who get off in public.”

She paused for a moment. “You look like someone who has just ‘jacked off’ in a public place. People like you need to be thought manners, and think of your poor friend beside you. He must be embarrassed!”

I snickered at the face Noah made. His face had reddened, but there was also a trace of green there. “Sorry ma’am. My husband likes to think about me a lot, it’s our honeymoon. He’s not normally this bad in public.”