Family- Problems?

Start from the beginning

"No one protects us. We lose somebody monthly. Weekly, daily even. We went through dozen of battles, quests. War isn't even something rare. I don't want them to go through what we go through. I don't want them to be running for their lives like we do. Weird things are happening, and monsters that are chasing us, are now chasing them."

"Percy please." Annabeth begged. "Don't do this. For me, please. Don't-"

"Annabeth." Percy said. "If I don't. A child might have to grow up without father, like I did. Or even worst. Without a mother. A child might not even be born!"

"Percy. We live in a world with fates. If their supposed to die, then they will." Annabeth said.

"You know we go against fate on a daily basis." Percy said.

"Percy-"

"No!" Percy said. "What if me saving them is part the fate's plan?"

"Why does it matter SO MUCH to you?!" Annabeth said.

"Because for once! I can guarantee someone's future." Percy said. "I can give them a happy ending. Something we probably weren't made to have."

"What about OUR future?!" Annabeth screamed. "Just because you think we're not made for a happy ending, that literally everything in this universe is against us, you're not gonna fight for it?"

"Everything I've done is to fight for it!" Percy said. "That's what I'm saying. I don't want people to have to fight for it."

"I know everyone in this house has to fight for love. Almost everyone in this house lost someone. Lost a dad. Lost a mom. Lost a friend. But gods, we were born for it." Percy said. "They weren't."

"You gotta understand how I feel." Percy begged. "If give someone their future spouse, if I can give someone their father or their mother, you better believe that I will."

Annabeth stayed quiet. Tears started to trail down her cheeks and Percy's heart broke into two.

"Then you understand why I don't want you to go." Annabeth said. Percy looked at her in questioning as she calmed herself down, and took a deep breath.

"Annabeth?" Percy said.

"I want to give my child their father too." She said slowly.

Realization struck Percy like a freight train. He took a step or two back, and shook his head. He tilted his head and opened his mouth, but no words came out.

"Percy?" Annabeth said.

"Your-"

"Pregnant."

"How-"

"You know how." Annabeth said, rolling her eyes.

"How can you not tell me Annabeth?" Percy said, in a voice so calm, it only made Annabeth more frightened. "How long have you known?"

"Percy-"

"How long?" Percy said.

"Couple of weeks." Annabeth mumbled.

"And you told me we shouldn't hide things from each other?" Percy said.

"Percy. You have to understand, I-"

Annabeth's hand reached out, but Percy was so shocked he stepped back and stumbled. Annabeth gasped as tears flowed down more than it probably should.

"Euclid." Annabeth said. "Lockdown." She cried.

Percy was so stunned that he didn't even realize the wall dividing their rooms. The wall diving the two of them. The moment all the doors were locked, Annabeth got on to the her bed, and started to cry.