Nathaniel & Nancy | The Final Dance

Snapping my head to my right I bound up out of my seat. Dropping my glass I took a rapid step towards the waist high bars separating my room from the slowly becoming bane of my existence's room.

"What the bloody hell...what the fuck do you think you're doing here?" He gestured to himself before placing his beer on the small table in front of him. Standing he took a step towards me.

"Enjoying the night's beauties from my cosy new room." He tugged on my robe. "Looks nice on you...it'd look better on my floor though."

"Ugh! Why won't you just leave me alone?!" He smirked, slapping his hand away I stormed back into my room. Ensuring to close the doors noisily. Pacing a few times I stopped in front of the full length mirror plastered to the front of the wardrobe door. I had the most ridiculous smile etched across my mouth and my cheeks were a bright pink. Groaning I flopped onto my bed, burying my face into a large pillow I let out a long scream.

A loud thumping drew my attention, propping up onto my elbows I focused on where the noise was coming from. Lifting my head slowly I looked over my shoulder at the feature wall behind my bed head. I jumped as the thumping increased in both volume and speed. Groaning I flipped up onto my knees, pounding the side of my fisted hand against the wall twice I nicely asked him to cease the indecent disturbance. "Nate! Shut the fuck up...please!" The thumping stopped immediately and frankly it took me by surprise. Slumping back onto my heels I fell back into the mattress, throwing my arm over my eyes I released a much needed sigh.

"Sike!" The thumbing began again bringing a whole new form of irritation, Nathaniel had completely high-jacked my peace...so much for one month Nathaniel free kicking a pillow up to myself I drowned my face into it, blocking my ears as best as I could.

"Ugh!" Throwing my pillow against the wall I scrambled off the bed and shot towards the balcony like a bloody torpedo. Sliding the doors open I stormed towards the only bars keeping me from committing murder. "Nathaniel! Nathaniel get your bloody ass out here right now! I swear to bloody God Hughes, I will suffocate you with your own fucking pillow if you don't-"

"You rang...me-lady." Poking his head out of his doors he smirked, grinding my molars I curled my fingers around the thick bar tight enough to turn my knuckles white. "Damn you look sexy when you're pissed..." He leaned his side against the brick wall; crossing his legs at the ankles he folded his arms across his...gorgeously bare chest. Bloody hell... I inwardly groaned, breaking away from my very obvious ogling I cleared my throat.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

"Right this second...watching you." Closing my eyes in frustration I folded my arms over my chest.

"Nathaniel...this needs to stop. I've given you what you wanted...you win damn it. Why are you doing is?"

"You still haven't figured out why." I sighed dropping my arms to my sides.

"Because you hate me, I get it." He sighed dramatically, straightening he closed the distance between us. Cupping my cheek with one of his large warm hands he brushed his thumb over my skin gently.

"You still haven't figured it out." I realised then that the first time he'd said that, it hadn't been a question but rather a statement. "I won't stop Cece...not until you see what you couldn't eight years ago." I furrowed my brows in confusion, dropping his head he pressed a soft kiss against my forehead. My breath hitched and my body deceived me, an appreciative hum vibrated from my throat. Clasping his wrist I lowered his arm, taking a healthy step back I swallowed hard.