Nathaniel & Nancy | Amateur Mike Tyson And LaChapelle's exhibition

"Nothing-"

"Bullshit, it's always something with you two. What did you shower his clothes in itching powder? Shave his head while he was unconscious? Cut nipple wholes in all his shirts?" His mouth formed an O shape and he completely turned to face me. "Did you post nudes of him online?"

I smirked at the mention of a nude Nathaniel, it was an incredible sight indeed...but a private one too. "Nancy Williams! You did!" He stated in an exaggerated tone. I rolled my eyes.

"It's just...a nice day." I smiled, he looked out the window and scoffed.

"Yea, from what angle?"

"Every single one of them." I chirped sinking back into my seat and looking out the window as we drove to the museum. Gabrielle and Enrique had already arrived by the time we got there.

"You look different today signorina." I smiled.

"Really? How?"

"Your face, there's something really relaxed to your aura today." I shrugged.

"It suits you." All I could think was, yeah he does.

"Unfortunately we'll have to smash up the marble and concrete, re-do all the north wing plumbing." Gabrielle informed us, having come back from the flooded portion of the museum. We all nodded.

"Will the deadline be pushed?" She shook her head.

"A hand full of men can work on that area, the rest can continue around it. It shouldn't affect the deadline at all, if we're running behind I'll add another team to it." We all agreed and I noted everything down. Gabrielle gave me a rough draft of the finances and I slipped it into my bag.

"Okay...so I've got to do something, are we all good here?" I asked glancing at my phone for possibly the hundredth time. I frowned not having received even a single message from Nathaniel. I desperately wanted to get back so that we could talk, after last night things had changed...this was now unfamiliar territory. I had no clue where we stood, what were we now?

"Why in such a rush Nance? Any YouTube uploading to do?" Daniel raised an eyebrow while folding his arms over his chest.

"No...I have something important to do."

"Tell me what it is and you may leave."

"Uh...it's personal." I mumbled slightly irritated that Daniel chose this particular day and moment to become a tool.

"I too have to leave. I'm meeting my father for brunch. I'll be out of the country for a few months but I shall see you in two months Signorina Williams." I nodded and we both said goodbye to Enrique as he left.

"Okay, now spill! One, what are you up to? And two, will it result in my burning an Amani suit and a pair of Italian leather dress shoes?" I smiled at the memory.

"Twenty two million hits as of yesterday." I smirked triumphantly. "I'd say my Godzilla makeover takes a back seat to that with its measly fifteen million." He groaned. "Now may I leave, or should I make a few vines from the footage I collected-"

"Fine, Christ almighty. Can't believe I'm getting screwed over so badly, without even actually getting screwed!" I gestured to the car and allowed him to lead the way. "What's happening in two months?"

"Huh?"

"Two months. Enrique said he'd see you in two months."

"Oh. Yeah there's an art exhibition-"