Chapter 2: Big Mistake

 I was getting sick of them fighting about the Patriotic girls, so I sat in the passenger’s seat at the front.

“They’re obsessed with Patriotic.” I complained to Des

“They should be more like me.”

“More like you?!” Des said with a laugh,

“How about Toblero—“ I didn’t let him finish his statement, because I gave him a punch in the shoulder.

Des kept laughing as I turned on the front TV.

I changed the channel to the news, “MYSTERIOUS FOG BAFFLES DRIVERS.”

“What was that mysterious  fo-“ Des mumbled.

“Holy Sh—, DES LOOK WHERE YOU’RE DRIVING!” yelled Dan.

The bus crashed into a post with a big BLAAAAG! Everyone stood still, we were at the edge of the road, the right of our path was filled with trees.

Jeremy stood up, confused. “HAHAHA that was a close one!” he yelled.

Unfortunately, that scream resulted into us sliding down the path.

I held to the wedged compartment in front of me as the bus slowly slid down.

I could hear Enrico swearing at Jeremy for yelling. But that was the least of our problems, if we hit a tree, we could end up dead.

Luckily for us, the bus tumbled and didn’t hit a tree. But when I looked behind me, almost everyone was groaning in pain.

I got myself to my feet. My shin was bloody, and my arm was bruised. I don’t think I was the only one who was injured.

The next one who stood up was Adrian, who was angry at Jeremy.

“You son of a—“ Adrian yelled,

“This is all your fault this happened! You’ll pay for this!”

Jeremy got up, holding his leg, which apparently was hit by the falling debris. “Shut up!” He yelled, holding his fist up in anger “You won’t blame ME for this, will you?!”

Enrico stood up, and punched Jeremy in the face. “You bastard!” Enrico screamed, punching Jeremy.

Jeremy stood up, and pushed Enrico back. Dan got in between them, telling them it was useless to fight. I struggled to get out. Vince, who was already outside, helped me get up. I looked around. There was a steep dirt mound to the left, where we fell. It would take some serious stuff to get out of here within a night.