Chapter 1: The everlasting path

Our journey began in Marist, our beloved school.

Enrico rented a bus for our trip, and Des volunteered to drive.

We met up in the waiting area, where we always had meet ups. Des, Enrico, Stephen, Adrian, Dan, Vince, Jeremy and I came along.

We stepped into the bus. It was a bright green bus with yellow stripes. The inside of the bus consisted of the normal TV, couch and bag compartment.

We sat inside and Des started the engine. The car ruffed up with a giant roar, and we took off.

The normal 2 hours of travel became 4 hours because of the old engine. “This is going to take a while.” I thought to myself, “I better get myself used to it.”

 Everyone was busy tapping away on their phones, probably texting the Patriotic girls or maybe playing games.

I stared at the everlasting path and sighed. The only thing that kept me busy was the Angry Birds tune on Enrico’s iPhone, to which I tapped my foot along.

At some point, everyone got bored and eventually started talking about the Patriotic girls.

Stephen began talking about how cool “his girl” was, and that she was the most beautiful girl in the Patriotic section. But Vince didn’t agree, and started saying that “Etak” was the most beautiful girl. Soon everyone in the bus, Adrian, Enrico, Jeremy, Vince and Stephen, were debating about who is the most beautiful girl in Patriotic.