Chapter Sixty-Two

Start from the beginning

I grip the box in my fingers, pushing it forwards towards me. It fell, coming close to my eyes. I squealed, loosing my balance. My left knee fell from the counter and I tumbled back with it. Arms wrapped around my waist just before I could come in contact with the cold tile. I wrapped my legs quickly around the body in fear of face planting on the ground.

"What did I tell you?" He shamed me, his eyebrows pulled together in a frown. He was angry.

I wrapped my arms around his neck sweetly, "I'm sorry." I pressed multiple kisses to his neck and buried my face into his shoulder.

"I specifically told you not to step on that counter, because you would fall. You chose to disobey me and guess what? You could have fallen, and I would have never forgiven myself." He grumbled, pulling my head away from it's hiding spot, looking right into my eyes.

"It's like, a metre drop." I rolled my eyes, causing him to give me another warning look. "But," I continued, rubbing my thumbs over his cheeks. I leaned in and placed a soft kiss to his ear. "I knew you would catch me, anyway." I bit down softly on his earlobe, causing him to moan.

"What am I going to do with you, kitten?" He questioned, his eyes rolling back.

I smiled, "you're going to forgive me?"

He chuckled, bouncing me up and down slowly. "You're such a brat."

I ran my hands through his coffee coloured locks. He turned in slowly circles, still holding me tightly. Wasting no time, I pressed my lips to his. I felt him release a breath through his nose before moving his soft lips against mine. I trailed my hands down to his neck, scratching just below his hairline, he loved that.

"I know what you're doing," he mumbled against my lips.

"What am I doing?" I played stupid, still slowly dragging my nails against his skin.

"Trying to distract me, I'm still mad at you." He nagged, but nevertheless, pressed his lips to mine once again. I smiled against them.

I bit his bottom lip lightly, "you'd never let me fall, Justin." I may have been talking about falling of a counter, but both of us knew there was a deeper meaning behind it.

"Brooke!" Christine's sharp voice snapped me out of my reminiscing. I closed my eyes tightly before turning to face her. "Are we going now?" I nodded my head, leaving the apartment. Jon had night classes today, so I only had to drive Christine. I'd return Justin's Ferrari today, it already smelled like Christine's perfume, Justin would know I had been in it.

Justin's POV

I moaned loudly as I took a bite of my BigMac. A McDonald's BigMac must be the best taste on planet Earth. Well, besides Brooke of course.

Francesca laughed at my sound, "you're so fucking weird."

I ignored her, taking another bite. I stared straight ahead, viewing the huge parking lot. It was fairly empty except the two Greyhound buses and a few of the employees cars. I itched to just run out of the mall, straight to Brooke.

Brad and Francesca conversed with out me. I saw Mrs. Twain sitting alone in the corner, eating her salad she brought from home. I felt kind of bad for her - the fact that she was alone - but then I remembered how big of a bitch she was. I stand with my now empty tray, "I'm just going to throw this out." Francesca and Brad waved me off.

I walked towards the trash can, dumping off the empty wrappings. I took a glance around me before quickly exiting the food court. I ran down the hallways, turning into the familiar jewelry store. "Hey, dude!" I called out, and the man's head popped out from the break room.