xxxi - Tokyo, Japan

GRIPPING TIGHTLY THE ARM REST, Demi breathes in deeply as she felt herself being pushed back in her seat, her heart hammering in her chest, the fear of heights was screaming in her head. She never like this, flying in airplanes, she can't stand heights.

Feeling a hand wrap around hers, Demi looks over at the person and saw it was Spencer. "So you are afraid of something," Spencer smiles at her, squeezing Demi's hand.

"Shut up," Demi narrows her eyes at her and Spencer laughs.

"It's okay, your secret is safe with me." Spencer says, before grabbing her phone and earbuds, she plugs them in and hands one to Demi. She takes it, and press it into her ear while Spencer does the same.

Demi leans her head against hers, and watches as Spencer shuffles through all the songs on her phone. "You know, you still gotta sing to me," Spencer says, scrolling through her playlist.

Demi groans, and turns her head so she nuzzles her face in her hair. "You're not letting that go," She groans.

Spencer laughs softly, making Demi lean her cheek against her head. "I haven't forgotten Lovato, and when you do sing to me, it's gonna be my ringtone and it's gonna be on repeat for the rest of my life." She says, and Demi snorts with laughter.

"Right, whatever you say baby girl," Demi says quietly, and glances in front of them. She could hear Rita annoying the hell out of Haruki, as he was her seat buddy, and look to her left to see Jasper awkwardly sitting there, with a man practically sleeping on his shoulder and drooling onto his shirt.

Poor Jasper.

Demi turns her attention back to Spencer, and she finally picks a song.

All I Want by Kodaline started to play.

"Oh my god, that's like my favorite song," Demi says, smiling widely.

Spencer looks at her, and grins. "Really? I love that song," Spencer says.

"Oh yeah," Demi nods, and takes out her phone to check it, since she hasn't check it in a while. She notices a voicemail. "and there are others too." She slides her thumb across the screen and press it to her other ear so she can hear it clearly.

"Hey Demi?" Spencer asks, turning to look at her, fingers fidgeting in her lap.

"Yeah?" Demi glances at her, and Spencer's open her mouth to speak but Demi's eyes widen a bit. She listens to the voicemail again to see if she was hearing this right. And when she did, her heart plummeted to her feet.

Oh my fucking god.

Demi let out a breathless gasp.

"Demi? Everything okay?" Spencer asks, snapping Demi out of her trance. Demi blinks, and nods, before turning off her phone.

"Yeah babe, I'm good." She stuff it back in her pocket before turning to Spencer. "You were saying?"

Spencer raise a brow, a little concern, but shakes her head. "No, forget it."

Demi nods, and leans over, kissing her head. "Okay hun."

>>>

"Holy shit. This place is-" Demi starts to say.

"-fucking amazing." Rita takes the works out of her mouth.

"You can say that again," Jasper says, looking at the booming city before them, skyscrapers loomed over the people, and lights and things color up the night sky. People walked hurriedly back and forth in groups, talking in Japanese.