SuperNatural & Percabeth Author's Note

Supernatural has been an ongoing show since 2005. Coincidentally, someone else's story has also been ongoing since 2005. Percy Jackson's. If some of you don't know, the first book of Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief, was released in 2005, and I know some of you may argue that his story isn't ongoing because the series with him featured in it stopped. To that, I say HA! If you read Rick Riordan's various other mythology series, the son of Poseidon makes an appearance in every single one.

Anyway to just give you a little insight on this book, I wanted the famous pair of Greek demigods to meet the ruthless brothers who have hunted supernatural creatures their whole lives. I made it strictly just Annabeth and Percy because I had in mind how their relationship is similar to Sam and Dean's. In that both pairs would die for one another, and would fight any challenger who threatened them. I wanted to see what it would be like, if these two forces clashed.

I am actually rewriting this book, so if some of you are reading it for a second time, I hope you enjoy it. First chapter will be up as soon as possible, so keep an eye out. Peace out!