Chapter 18- School

I messed up the grades on the update before here are the correct format for them...

Percy Jackson- 12- 9th grade
Annabeth Chase- 12- 8th grade
Leo Valdez- 11- 6th grade
Jason Grace- 12- 7th grade
Thalia Grace- 14- 9th grade
All in Middle School

Couple days later

Percy's P.O.V

It was time for school and I was nervous. Clint told me I was going to be fine but right now he was on a mission with Natasha leaving me with the Avengers to handle my own problems.

I exited the Avengers Tower and met Leo along the way, he left early telling his family he was getting an early start when he really was just going to walk with me.

We grabbed a small cup of coffee, which was probably bad idea knowing how he gets excited when he had sugar, but for right now we were eating breakfast with coffee.

"Build anything lately?" I asked

"I'm working on this prototype for this car I'm designing and I would like it if you took a look at it." Leo said while getting a small folder from his backpack and handing to me.

I finished my breakfast in one bite and moved my arms to hold the folder while I opened it. I chewed the food in my mouth then spoke, "It's interesting but maybe use a different engine. The one you have currently isn't compatible for this car design." I said while I took one last gulp of coffee and threw it in a trash can nearby.

Leo took the folder back after throwing his coffee away too, "You're right! How did I miss this?" he asked himself

"Come on let's get to school." I said as we made our way to Goode Middle School. We were there early that wasn't surprising and we waited outside talking about how life was, I told him who I'm staying with and he congratulated me for finding a home that seemed nice then geeked out how I was living with the Avengers and Tony Stark.

We were there so long that we didn't notice Thalia, Jason, and some of their friends come near us until Thalia coughed.

"Oh...hello." I said

"Hey guys." Leo said

"You left early? Why?" Jason asked

"Don't worry about it." Leo said

"Leo you're not suppose to leave the house alone." Thalia said

"I wasn't alone I was with my friend." Leo said

"Leo I thought you told at least someone you were leaving early with a friend." I said a bit confused

"I wrote a note." leo defended while I facepalmed

"I need to go." I said and two fingered salute to Leo while walking away leaving the others to talk to Leo.

I grabbed the books I needed and made my way to first peiron, Honors Biology.

I walked in and took a seat at one of the stations in the back near the shadows while grabbing one of the many books I had and started to read.

I only put away to book when someone sat in the seat next to me, "I think you're in the wrong class." Thalia said

"Nope." I said

"This is 9th grade."

"Yup." I said popping the P

"You skipped two grades."

"Yup." Thankfully Thalia left me alone when the Jock Luke Castellan walked in with his teammates and put his arm around Thalia as they sat at another set of tables and Luke's teammates surrounded them.

I wrinkled my nose and continued to read. This was going to be a long year.

After the teacher went around the room and introduced everyone and reviewed what we already knew it was time for 2nd Period, Honors Algebra.

Again the teacher introduced everyone and reviewed what we knew it was time for 3rd period, Gym/Health.

Coach Hedge was the teacher and he had a horn that amplifies the sound of your voice so it was really bothersome and he also had a whistle too.

He was always calling us cupcakes too. Except me, me he let me on the side and read or I would show the people how to do a course.

You pick up a few things when you're on the streets and stuff like that so I was actually very agile but was built more for speed and accuracy.

After gym I had History with Like, Lunch with everyone including Leo, we ate outside and away from the others, Free Period, Language Arts, Steady Study with Thalia and Luke then we got dismissed from school and able to go home and do homework.

Only the homework tonight for History was to make a family tree, which I threw in the trash can.

The paper itself felt like a cruel joke and I was not happy.

I decided to just paint, lets say I took a couple jobs when on the streets as a forger but no one told you got it.

That was my first day of school and I could tell this year was going to be crazy.