Chapter 7- Nick Fury

Nick Fury was normally an ass to people.

But when Agent Clint Barton told him the story about Percy Jackson he couldn't help that his gaze softened just a bit.

He had a soft spot for kids that no one knows about.

He wanted to meet Percy Jackson.

And when he did he knew that the kid was going to be ok with Clint.

It may mean that an agent won't be on as many missions but that's ok cause they made a difference to a young child's life.

They taught him that not everyone in the world is evil and some are just plain nice.

Even spies.

Long ago if someone told him that Agent Barton and Romanoff would go soft he would've laughed in their faces but he has seen it with his own eyes.

The child did have a similar childhood like Clint and somewhat from Natasha so he can understand a bit how they went soft.

The child was actually like the two it was sometimes scary.

He knew that Percy Jackson had powers but the child never really liked them despite what people say.

Now if they could find his parents that would be nice.

But when they learned the truth about Percy's past they didn't push him away it made them even closer to the child who was always rejected from society.

And to think that they met because he tried to Pickpocket a spy is an amazing story to begin with.

Nick Fury was actually glad that Percy Jackson had entered the two spied life because it changed them for the better and even changed Nick Fury better too.

This is the story of how Percy Jackson changed everyone's life.