Chapter 4:

Temari's POV
When my alarm clock started to ring, I was already awake. Or more accurately, I hadn't fallen asleep yet. I stood up slowly and decided to take a shower. After I finished, I got dressed and headed outside. I was walking by the Hokage tower when I heard someone calling my name. It was none other than Sakura Haruno. She was smiling and waving at me. I forced a small smile. Don't get me wrong, I was glad to see my friend! I just didn't feel like talking.
-" Temari-San! How are you? Oh my gosh you look so pretty!"- She said.
-" Hey Sakura, you look great too. How've you been?"- I asked.
-" I'm okay thanks. But more importantly, something seems to be bothering you. What's going on?"- She asked, raising her eyebrows. I shrugged.
-" It's nothing."- I answered simply.
-" Oh come on. I know something's wrong. We can talk about it over breakfast."- She suggested, smiling kindly.
-" I'm not hungry."- I said.
-" You don't have to eat. I just want to talk to you."- She said. I sighed and accepted her offer. We headed to her house and sat down on her couch. -"So, what's wrong?"- She asked.
-" I really don't feel like talking about it."- I insisted.
-" Please. You'll feel better if you talk to someone."- She said. I sighed, but decided to tell her. I told her everything that had happened between me and Shikamaru. When I finished, her mouth was open in shock.
-" Seriously? Oh my God, that insensitive son of a bitch! Baka!"- She exclaimed. I chuckled.
-" It's okay... I mean, he can like whoever he wants."- I said, looking down.
-" Well, but you like him."- She said. I snapped my head back up.
-" I never said I liked him. It just pissed me off the way he started being so rude to me."- I said. She raised an eyebrow.
-" Oh, so you don't like him?"- She asked, disappointment clear in her voice. I sighed.
-" No?"- I said with a questioning tone that I regretted immediately. The Pinkette smiled mischievously.
-" Liar. And don't worry. We'll get our revenge."- She said. Piece sighed as I noticed there was no way for me to deny the obvious.
-" Revenge? What do you mean?"- I asked, getting a little curious.
-" Well, we'll have to decide that with more people. I'm calling Ino, Ten Ten and Hinata."- She exclaimed excitedly. I widened my eyes.
-" I don't think that's a good idea..."- I said. Sakura chuckled.
-" Nonsense! Come on!"- She said, pulling me towards the table where her messenger eagle rested peacefully. Sakura quickly scrabbled 3 notes and tied them to the eagle's paw as the graceful bird looked at us menacingly. When She wrapped the last letter the eagle flew away without a second glance.
-" Wouldn't it have been easier to just arrange a meeting?"- I asked. Sakura smiled.
-" Nope. I want Shikamaru to notice the eagle. With his IQ he'll know instantly that something's up, plus he knows that's MY eagle. That's when the fun part begins."- She said. I raised an eyebrow.
-" The fun part? What do you mean?"- I asked. She smirked.
-" You'll just have to wait and see."- She said. We waited a few minutes until we heard someone knocking on the door frantically. In a few seconds Ten Ten, Ino and Hinata were inside.
-" What happened? Tell me everything in detail!"- Ino demanded between tired breaths. Sakura was about to answer when Ten Tem interrupted her.
-" Didn't you read the note? Shikamaru acted as a jerk towards Temari and we're getting revenge."- Ten Ten explained.
-" Whoa guys! Chill! I already told you everything through the note. And our revenge is already happening. But there's something I need your help with. We need to get Temari a hot dress."- Sakura said. I looked at her, confused and surprised.
-" Wait... What?!?"- I asked.
-" Shh. Don't worry, I'll explain on the way."- Sakura said. Ino chuckled.
-" I know what you're doing... And I like it."- She said. I looked at Ino's sadistic face worriedly.
-" What is she doing?"- I asked. Suddenly Ten Ten and Hinata looked at each other and smiled.
-" It might actually work."- Tem ten said.
-" Yeah, but isn't it risky?"- Hinata asked. I grunted.
-" WOULD SOMEONE CARE TO TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT?!?"- I shouted. Everyone quietly looked at me.
-" Well... Uh... First I have a question. How do you feel about fake dating?"- Sakura asked. And that's when I knew what her plan was. I smirked. It would be risky, but that idiot deserved it.
-" I'm up for anything."- I said. And so, me and my friends headed to the mall.