Amelia Hutsen

Hi it's Alice!! I'm new to writing fan fiction so I hope this is good and sorry if something is spelled wrong also comment if you have a request! -Alice
Oh and happy birthday seaweed brain

Amelia Hutsen pov

I was walking down Goode high with my min....I mean friends. I practically owned the place boys drooling as I pass by and girls being jealous they would do anything to help me. But I only had eyes on one. Today was the day I was going to ask Percy Jackson out. He obviously loves me turning down every girl in the school waiting for me to make a move. Cause he is just so hot with his ravin black hair and sea green eyes that you could just stare right into for hours. Obviously we were made for each other he was the most hottest guy in school and I was the prettiest girl ever in this world. With my beautiful natural blonde hair that I so didn't dye at all and my blue sparkling eyes that are so not contacts. So to get ready I put on a a hot pink crop top and a black miniskirt with my hot pink 6 inch heels. I then pound my face with makeup that shows my natural beauty.

So like I was saying I walked down the hall to adjust my makeup. I looked in the mirror and I looked gorgeous. After English with Mr.i don't even know your Name ( mr. Blofis) because all I pay attention to is how hot Percy is I was going to make him mine.

"AMELIA!!!" shouted one of my "friends"

"WHAT!" gods I was so angry at her for ruining my thoughts. OH and See How I Said "God's" instead of God. Well last week the Greek gods claimed that they were still alive so to make myself even more popular I claimed myself as the Daughter of Hera goddess of love and beauty.( pfft stupid mortal)

"Well i was trying to tell you Percy just walked into the cafeteria so it's the time" Brittney said

"OK let's go girls"

We walked over to where he was sitting with some other dweebs.

"Hey Percyy" I purred as I placed my hand on his leg.

"What do you want Amelia" he asked with an annoyed look.

" you me, date, bed at 8 ok bye love you" as I started to walk away he shouted

"NO! I have a girlfriend who isn't a slut like you!"

I cannot believe he just said that I'm no slut I just like to sleep around. Well I guess it's time for my move.

"Well I'm a demigod daughter of Hera queen of Olympus god of love and beauty so if you don't date me my mother will ruin your love life"

I expected him to come begging to me on his knees for mercy instead he smirked " you a demigod ha! Much less a daughter of Hera she is no goddess of love or beauty she's the goddess of cows and bitchiness"
thunder rumbled in the sky we knew It was the gods like did he just ask for a death wish??

"Well how do you know?" I purred at him

"Well I did make a bet with Leo and the stolls but whatever" he smirked " I am a demigod "

" Prove it state your titles" smirked a jock that I must have slept with at least once.

"I am Percy Jackson son of Poseidon Two time savior of Olympus now I would say all my titles but we'd be here for hours!" When he finished a blue light surrounded him and when it stopped he was wearing full Greek armour.

"Now that I've been discovered goodbye fellow mortals I would say I'd miss you but I'd be lying soo..
I AM PERSASSY!! goodbye!"

And with that I never saw him again.