Hayes Lie

Hayes just left the girls. He was thinking about the lies he told them. To late to go back now right? Without realising he had walked all the way to his brother's car. Maybe he was just trying to escape his life and be normal for once. 

  His life was constantly online. He was everywhere and on everything. For once in his life, he wanted the past. When his brothers were still home. When he had to approach girls, instead of them approaching him. He paused in front of the car door. Willing himself to open it.

He slammed his fist into the door, only to be met with pain. "Honestly Hayes, can you not take your anger out on my car." His brother stepped out the car. Hayes just shook his head and slumped against the car. "Seems like girl trouble, lil bro."

As brave as his brother acted, he had some girl trouble of his own. Not hard when millions of girl are pinning for you. He recognized the look of agony etched across his brother's face and knew at once.

"You lied." He said it confused, not understanding why he did. Not knowing that this was a girl who spent her time reading and practicing, not online. He opened the passenger door. "Get in Hayes. Tell me what happened."

Driving to his brother's apartment, Hayes let his heart out. When he finished it all he realised something. "I will never see her again." He smiled.

Nash looked at him out of the corner of his eye. "And you're happy about that?" Confusion crossed Hayes face. Why would he be happy about that? Seeing a girl as pretty as her and having a normal conversation. He sighed. "Thanks for dropping that weight on me."

"Dude, you dropped your own weight." Nash shook his head and kept driving. Hayes leaned back against the chair. Knowing that Nash was once again right. He was left to his own thoughts for the reminder of the ride. Questions swirling around in his head.

After being dropped off at Nash's he had some extra energy and anger to get rid of. "I'm heading to the gym, I'll see you guys for dinner." He changed, grabbed a towel, water, phone and earbuds.

Cam just looked at him as he sulked out the door. Nash told him to just ignore Hayes. Hayes couldn't deal with the pain and guilt of what he did. What if he did run into her again? Then what? Ugh!

He couldn't wait to just hit a bag or something. He shook his head. He was so confused, confused with himself, and confused with how she didn't know him. 

Usually girls know him especially after the Dancing With The Stars thing. She seemed like she was into that stuff.

He didn't know why this was getting to him.

He should just forget it. Walking to a punching bag, he punched it again and again. Going on well past dinner.

(A/N) I know this is short but I was writing this in a weird situation soooo yea there's that. Anyway my dorksters hope you like this short chapter baiiii

~Jazzy