Chapter 1

America's Pov

I walked out of the world meeting with Canada hot on my heels. It had been an unsuccessful meeting again and I was planning on getting a burger and heading home.
"A-America? W-where are you going?" Canada asked me.
"McDonalds then home. Why, dude?"
"W-well Germany and Prussia wanted to meet us outside."
I sighed, "Alright, but I'm not staying long."
We walked out together and waited for the German brothers to show up.
It was almost 10 minutes later before they showed up.
"What took you so long, dudes?" I asked, impatiently.
"We got caught up vith Italy."
I huffed but stayed silent.
"Alright, we called you out here because our father, Germania, told us in a dream, that we are, Bruders."
I understand enough German to know what he said. So did Mattie, we both gasped at the news.
For countries dreams are supposed to be taken seriously. They aren't fake. Always real.
This was way to much for me to take.
"W-what? Are you sure?" I asked.
The Germans nodded.
"Oh my maple." Canada started hyperventilating as he does when he gets worked up.
I rubbed him on the back and waited until Canada stopped.
The Germans were staring at us now.
"That happens sometimes, honestly you get used to it." I informed them.
"You have gone zhis entire time vithout saying, 'dude'. Why?" Prussia asked.
Canada was the only one who knew me for who I am. My blue eyes darkened.
"If you two really are my brothers, then you will figure it out."
The stared at me before changing the subject.
"We are brothers though, Germania found your mom and stuff like that...." Prussia zoned out in the middle of his sentience.
I looked at Germany, who was rubbing his eyes tiredly.
"Here, this works all the time with America. Eh." Canada took a step forward until he was in front of Prussia.
Then he yelled on the top of his lungs. Which can be surprisingly loud, "HEY LOOK, IT'S A HOT CHICK!"
Prussia "GILBIRD!"
"You don't say that to me though, you say England drunk. And trust me that's a spectacle."
The Germans once again just stared. Canada and I exchanged looks.
I turned around, headed to my car.
"Just take my word for it."