Spring Has Sprung (Teto x Reader)

Ah!~ Springtime...
As the sakura blossoms begin to bloom and the weather becomes warm and joyous, young love is sure to sprout among the sunny grounds of Sapporo. Especially for two high school girls....

Teto dragged you through the school halls. You tried your best to catch up with her, but you were falling behind a little bit. "Sl-Slow down, Kasane-chan! Where are you taking me?"

"It's a surprise," She replied. She ran faster until she stopped at an unknown location. Cherry blossoms were filling up and falling from trees, coating the soft grass. It was a lovely sight, and it matched perfectly with the light, cloudless sky.

"Woah..." You whispered."What is this place?"

"Uh, the school courtyard?"

"Oh."

This was the school courtyard!? The cherry blossoms really gave it a more appealing look.

"C'mon! We're gonna have lunch here!" She commanded. She sat on the grass and gestured you to sit with her. You sat in front of Teto. You unpacked your lunch as the cherry blossom petals into your (h/c) locks. Teto shook them out of your hair.

"Ah, thank you Teto!" You obliged. Teto blushed, shrugging at your acknowledgement.

"No problem, (Name)-chan. It was nothing," She replied. She pulled out half a loaf of bread out of her lunch bag. Man, that girl sure loves her some bread. Immediately, she started munching the loaf before you could pop the lid on your cola. You chuckled awkwardly, pulling out your bento box and picking up some food to eat.

"Say (Name), do you like anybody? Y'know since spring is the season of love." Teto asked, her mouth muffled with French bread.

"Who said that?"

"I did, but do you like anyone though?"

You pondered on the question. You swallowed your bento hard. "Well..." You did you have a thing for Teto during your freshman year but it's gone now and it's replaced with a very strong bond. However, your early feelings did come back now and then to mix up your thoughts.

"Nobody really, unless...you count..." You said, the last part was chanted under your breath. That way Teto couldn't hear your almost 'confession'.

"What was that, (Name)?"

"Hm, oh, n-nothing."

Teto's expression became serious. "(Name)-chan, I know it when you're lying to me. Who do you like?~"

"I...er...kind of like you." You answered. You glanced at Teto, a light pink blush surrounded her cheeks. "D-Do you like me?"

Teto furrowed her eyebrows. "Of course I do, you idiot." She leaned towards you and placed a small kiss on your forehead. Once you finished your lunch, you held hands until you reached your next period.

"Hey, after school, maybe you wanna go out to eat sometime?" Teto asked.

"Ye-Yeah! I'd like that!" You replied, squeeing in secret.

Ah yes~
Spring truly has sprung for these two young lovers.
With fluttered hearts and warm smiles,
The love they share is sure to be pure.

Author's Note: This is for @Insane_Hipster_Teto, sorry for the delay! Also sorry if it's too short/sucks a lot! Hope you like it!