Kiss Me (IA x Reader)

You relaxed against the couch, your girlfriend sat on your lap as you took a deep breath. IA was kissing and sucking on your neck. You straddled the girl against your chest, thanks to your hands that were tightly gripped on dat ass.

"IA..." You groaned. You threw your head back onto the sofa, (h/c) locks covering your eyes.

"You're so cute, baby~" IA teased. Her tongue playfully rubbed against one of your hickeys. "Moan louder for me." IA buried her face in your neck, sucking harder on your neck.

You placed your hand on IA's headed, gripping lightly on her cream-colored hair. What's surprising is that you're the seme...

"Mmm, IA-chan~" You groaned once more. You felt her smirk on your skin. Your hands hugged her hips again, this time, grinding against you. IA moaned on your neck, you chuckled lightly.

You tilted her chin up. You placed a kiss on her cheek, short and sweet. IA's hands traveled towards the back of your shoulders, gripping your shirt tightly as you began biting her neck. You were good at multi-tasking, so you teased IA's nipples through her shirt whereas she grinded on you.

You removed your lips from her neck. Immediately, you crashed your lips onto IA's. Your tongue gingerly wetted her bottom lip, requesting entrance. With IA's approval, your tongues had laced around each other. The cream-haired girl panted and whined, puffs of breath broke between each kiss. Abruptly, she stopped everything. The kiss, the grinding, the nipple-rubbing, everything.

"Baby," IA panted. "I don't want to risk getting caught. Let's just kiss, gently, for now. M'kay?"

You wiped the saliva from your lower lip. You answered her with a nod. To start off things, you placed a kiss on IA's lips. She tasted like french vanilla, sugary sweet and decadent. She melted into the kiss until you pulled away. It was her turn; IA gave you a small kiss on your forehead then on your cheek.

You leaned over and nuzzled the rocker's chest. You pulled up her tank top and blew a raspberry on her stomach. IA laughed sweetly, muffling her joy with one of the couch's pillows.
"(N-Name)! Please! Have mercy!"

You kissed up and down her stomach. IA leaned up, stroking your hair lovingly.

"I love you~" She singsonged.

You looked up at your girl, a warm smile spread on your features. "I love you too."