You're Mine...(Yandere!Miku)

"(Name)-chan...(NAME)-CHAN~" She got louder and louder as she approached you. You were felt cold and afraid. You were hiding...

"You're so mean, (Name)-chan! Come out so I can find you!~" She singsonged. Like hell you will, death is not an option you were willing to take.

Your back stiffened, you were hiding under your computer desk. Your chair luckily blocked you from sight and the room was dark. You kept listening out for the psychopathic girl. To think, you thought she was just a normal girl who loved to sing.

You knew Miku since middle school. You were inseparable friends, but that's not what she thought. Miku was obsessed with you; your beautiful (h/c) locks, sweet (e/c) eyes, and your gorgeous (s/c) skin. Everything about you made her infatuated with your very existence. And she sure nobody got in her way of winning your heart. Nobody...

"Come out, come out where ever you are!~" She chanted. Your heart pounded as her voice edged your room. Finally, you heard the door open and subtle footsteps enter. You became paralyzed.

The twin-tailed girl roamed your room impatiently. Your heart throbbed against your chest.

"Damn it, where could my (Name) have gone?" Miku mumbled. You smiled cheekily at the girl's search.

However, your smile quickly faded after you heard her footsteps approached your computer desk. She pushed your chair back. Miku knelt down, meeting you face-to-face.

"There you are~" She purred. You brought your focus to the cleaver tightly gripped in her hand. She slowly brought the weapon up to your chin. Hot tears streamed your cheeks as you felt blade cut you slightly.

"Pl-Please...don't hurt m-me," You whimpered.

Miku simply leaned over towards you and started to lick your tears away. "Why would I hurt my lover?"

You tried to reply but you were cut off by Miku's lips. They were soft yet a bit salty from her tear-tasting. Her arm wrapped around your back, her hand clutched your shoulder as her cleaver lowered from your chin to the floor.

You broke up the kiss immediately, slightly disappointed at your choice. You felt your chin sting. "Miku, I'm bleeding."

"That's okay~" She mewled. The teal girl lifted up your chin. You let a sultry pant as she licked your cut. What is with this girl and licking things!?

"M-Miku..." You groaned. She didn't pay attention to your voice, she licked the cut until it stopped bleeding. Afterwards, she licked her lips and whispered in your ear in a seductive tone.

"Oishīdesu~Watashi wa anata no chi wa amaidarou to omotta koto wa arimasen." She said. You felt like a masochist. A very, very weeaboo-like masochist.

"Th-Thank you. I think..." You replied. You reluctantly kissed her collar bone, Miku rubbed your back for encouragement. You roamed your hands all over her body. It felt weird but you welcomed it.

"Miku," You spoke. "Promise me something."

"Anything for you, lover~" She replied.

"Promise me that if I stay with you and be your lover, you won't hurt or threaten anybody. Okay?"

Miku looked at you in deep thought. Her eyes were dark, smokey, and hallow-it was a frightening sight...

"Okay, I promise." She answered, pulling you into an another kiss. Your lips meshed together perfectly. It felt right to Miku and it felt intriguingly new to (Name). You knew that by the looks of things, this was going to be one weird relationship.

Author's Note: Yay! Reader-chan didn't get killed! Now for Rin-chan's turn...MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!