Summary of Confessions of a Teenaged Princess

Shy Lana Henderson's life is very much normal.

Living in Manhattan, with her lawyer mom, genius freak sister and playful golden retriever dog, Peanuts, she has no doubt that this is the life she is meant to live.

But it isn't. Her dad returns from the small country of Acrington just in time for her start of Freshman year to tell her some important news.

Some news she's not exactly happy to hear of.

Suddenly, Lana's quiet world becomes a whirlwind of action. Secrets are kept, Lies are told and first kisses are given.

Life for Lana is now something she could've never quite imagined.

Join Lana as she encounters mean girls, popular stepsisters snd the joys of adolescence.

Hey guys! this is my new story, Confessions of a Teenaged Princess. You may recognize that I had another story up earlier this year called Princess in Disguise, this is the newly improved version. Every chapter will start with a confession. This story starts September 25th 2001, In New York City. Lana is a fourteen year old freshman and is just starting to find out what it's really like to be a teenager. If you think being a teen's hard, then imagine how hard it is to be a teenaged princess. ;)

P.S. This is a story based off of The Princess Diaries series by Meg Cabot. I forgot to mention this. This is not a copy of the book. It is my own interpretation of the idea. These are my own characters based off myself as well as people I know. They may bare some resemblance to the characters in the princess diaries, but that is purely coincidental.

Cast:
Alexis Bledel as Alana Henderson Montgomery
Chace Crawford as Christopher Wilderson
Ariel Winter as Felicity Henderson Montgomery
Chloe Moretz as Callie Wilderson
Sasha Pieterse as Olivia Pierston
Lily Collins as Anna Van Lisaini
Matt Prokop as Matt Parkers
Alex Pettyfer as Parker Eaton
Tom Cruise as Charles Montgomery
Lesley Mann as Aubrey Henderson
Julie Andrews as Alice Grenaldo Montgemery