"Oh, I understand, I'll take off these garment in a minute but after that.. what should I do?" I asked her dumbfounded.

"Lol, take a shower duhh because you stink of some kind of food.." Lisa scrunched up her nose as she tried to smell my body and after that, she gestured the dressing room in front of me with a shower in it.

"It's spaghetti I think. but either way, I'll get the shower running in no time" we giggled at the thought of the bad smell of spaghetti.

After what like an hour, I already finished taking a shower and Lisa suddenly ushered for me to go wear a new uniform quickly. Surprisingly there was only one uniform left that had my size. I was lucky that I still got the chance to wear my lenses back so that they won't notice my weird eyes. After I got out from the dressing room, Lisa pulled me by my hand and make my seat on a chair of one of the makeup tables.

The makeup table was completed with brand new makeup things like eyeliner pencils and liquid ones, mascaras, tons of palettes, all kinds of lipsticks, makeup sponges and much more. But then, I had just noticed that the big dressing room was literally filled with Black and Pink.

"Urm, I know I'm not the one who should be asking but why is this room filled with black and pink again?" I asked them as Jennie, Rose, Jisoo, and Lisa was standing behind me. They were looking at me through the mirror.

"Because our group's name is Blackpink," Lisa said matter of factly. "Oh yeah, you're still new so we shouldn't expect anything" They all weirdly smiled at me proudly.

"Okay Lisa, I think you know what to do with her wet damp hair and naked face and.. oh you're not wearing the choker," Jennie said as she looked closer at my naked neck.

"What choker?-" I was interupted by Lisa started to hair drying my hair.

"Can you put your hands on the desk Soeun?" Jisoo asked. I followed her instruction and she sat beside me on a stool and started polishing my nail. "You should really care about your beauty honey" I nodded at her tips.

"Oh damn, Jennie.." cursed Rosé as she went through a cupboard near the new uniforms hanging on a rack.

"What's wrong?" Jennie walked up to Rosé.

"We ran out of the chokers and remember that we promised to make only 4 of them?" Rose complained.

"Oh yeah. that's tough, well then do you think you could make another one?" Then Jennie started whispering at Rosé as if she knew I was listening. Then Rosé nodded with determination and she went working on something on a working table near her.

"Urm. Jennie-ah, can you explain what is this all about?"

"Well said Soeun, finally you're being a useful friend for us" she exclamied. Then I smiled proudly a little bit. "Look, this is not a typical high prestige or elite school filled with rich kids. Well, yeah this school is filled with rich kids. But we have our own system"

"Our system is arranged by the first students that entered the school when this school first established. We have our own groups or gangs but we, Blackpink is a group. Yes, kids can make their own group with their friends and registered on the school's website. It's okay if you want your group to be unnoticed but competitors do come honey" Lisa continued.

"Competitors?" I asked in bewilderment.

"Yes, exactly. For example, our group was first established since our freshman year and you wouldn't believe how many other groups wanna fight with us. If you won a lot of fights, your group would be popular but it'll take time. If a group is filled with super rich kids, they could be popular in no time. But if the members of the group are rich but untalented, it'll just go down to the toilet" Then all of us chuckled at Rosé's last statement.

"We fight only by dancing, singing or performing martial arts. If any group fight like a real fight with punching and all, they'll be eliminated by the school. This school said this system is useful to build our self-defense and our friendships. The group which you got bullied earlier is called as SneakyKats. They're filled with kids who don't have any group and acted all power and cool. The leader of that group name is Minna. She's super rich like the rest of us here but she has no talents. When other grouo challenged her for a fight, she'll demand any of her group members to fight instead of her" Jisoo continued.

"Minna doesn't have any talents so that's why. Groups will also be labeled by the chokers. Only the head of the groups can wear chokers and the other members can wear the hand chokers instead. This is because the materials to make one are rare and limited. Luckily we got enough to make 4 of it. But we decided to make another one for you because you remind us of someone. Nevermind that. Our group, Blackpink will only now have 5 leaders so you should be proud for a freshie" Jennie said as she rested her hand on my shoulder. "We really. like you, you know" Jennie gave off a reassuring smile at me. Somewhat I felt happy at the thought of being one of the most powerful groups.

"What you see earlier at the cafe is Suga and Jimin. They are not exactly on good terms.." Lisa continued.

"What's-" I was interrupted by Jennie again.

"Well then everything is finished so it's better if we get going," Jennie said. Then I realized my hair has been dried up and my naturally wavy hair really stands out and my nails had been coloured with black and pink too like my first finger is black, the next one is pink and the next is black again and so on. I noticed that most of me really look the same as them.

"The choker is finished," Rose said with proudness splattered on her face.

"Good, here wear it" Jennie gave it to me. I wore it instantly and it was beautiful and stunning. It was made of thing comfortable black leather and at the centre is a symbol ' BP '. The letter B's colour is pink while the letter P's colour is black. Then we instantly made our way out of the dressing room. We were standing in a circle and I quickly hugged them because they literally made my day.

I didn't expect my first day was getting better. And now all I had to do is find the killer and I wish I had some clues. I don't even know that if this school is the one that belongs to my killer due to my lost memories. I was feeling more confident.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: Just to remind you all that I purposely deleted chapters before because I think it is totally not necessary. I'll try to make more chapters by doing short chapters each so that it'll keep you guys occupied :))

Dedicated to @armypabo . Thx for voting this story!

EDITED 22/3/2019