5

Date: July 25, 2015

Dear journal,

School ended a few days ago. I got a job working at the record store, since Tammy needed a new front desk/checkout person. The man who used to work there, Joey, was an author and his book became a best seller. He was actually a pretty nice guy. He always told me I could stay with him if I needed somewhere to stay. He still comes around a lot to hang out, but he had to quit, since he had to work full time on the sequel to his book. Allison, John, and Lilly come around by the store a lot and look at records and talk with me. Oh, speaking of Allison, she asked me out on a date! I accepted, of course, and we're going to some restaurant I've never heard of. It's really good according to Allison. She told me it's pretty casual and I can dress however. She also told me that the owner was her cousin, which surprised me for some reason. Anyway, our date is tomorrow at 6:30. I'm super excited. I have an outfit planned for if I wake up bigender, male, female, or neutrois. Sabrina hasn't been here for three days; she's visiting her dad in Florida. My parents won't stop texting me things like, "It's just a phase!", "Where did we go wrong?", and "You just want attention!". I've texted back, "My 'phase' has lasted three years.",  "You didn't go wrong in the past, but you're going wrong right now.", and "I couldn't care less about your attention. I want to be me.". Anyway, that's all for today. I'm going to bed now, since I want to wake up nice and early to write in you.

Signing off, Alex

A/N: Sorry for the shortness. Tell me what you think in the comments please!