Chapter 10

(Tea outfit on the left bri's outfit in the middle the twin's outfit on the right)

Tea

Everybody went there separate ways im kind a getting a bad vibe from Cassey ion think she like me low key but me and Cammy was getting in the rides it was this on ride some like a alien ship and wheñ it was going fast you could walk on the walls.

"Let's get on the ferris whell." cammy said.

" um yea lets go." Im kinda uneasy about this

We got in the lil cage thing and it got to the top it was so pretty the sun was seating right as we got up there.

"Its so pretty." I said breaking the slience

"Not as pretty as you." He said scooting next to me i looked out the window

"Tee?"

"Huuh?" I said looking over at him and he kissed me. It didnt fell right at all i aint feel nothing its like my stomach droped i pulled away and he looked hurt

"Look im sorry but i have a boyfriend and i just dont feel that way about you "

"You wanna know something all you care about is youself you lead on all these niggas then you just fuck them over i know what to call you you a hoe." He got out the ferris whell i wasnt gone chase em i went in the direction of the games I honestly dont see what he talking about i aint led no body on. I bumped in to this boy and he knocked grape juice on my bear.

"Im sory lil momma."

"Nah you ok." I throw away the bear then I tried to walk away but he grabed my arm.

" can i make it up to you by giving you my number."

"Um no i have a boyfriend." I tried to walk away again but failed.

"Ok well atleast let me give you another bear." He went and wispered sum to the clerk person and he gave me a new bear.

" Thank you."

"Wanna play some games."

"Nah i gotta meet up with some body."

"Igh ima walk you to them ." I was bout to say no but it was no point. He walked me back to the car

"Aye you dropped yo phone." He called after me

"Thank you.....". I said trying to remember his mane

"Eli ." He smiled omg he got braces.

"Alright bye."

I walked over to the "group " the twins was eyeing him, Cam was staring off into space, Ty was mugging him, Bri was smiling at me Malik was talking to Amari. And Nesha was texting

"Who was that he's cute." Mora said

"Some boy that spilled juice on my bear and got me anoter one."

"Can he be my boyfriend." Nesha looked at her and back to her phone.

"Ion know i didn't get his number." She frowned.

" igh so. All the boys going back to August house twins and Cassey yall going where ever and me and Bri going to her house."

"I wanna go home." Cam said

"Ok you still gotta ride with nesha and the boys."

We all went our separate ways

Cassey was mugging the shit outta me in this limo bus like car thingy idk what its called.

"Excuse me Cassey do we have a problem. " every body looked towrds me

"Hell yea, you come here with a nigga then you stole mine and you over here fucking with his emotions and then you got the nerve to have some random nigga walk you to us. You a hoe."

"Ok well let me correct yo ass real quick i came here single i aint take nobody nigga cause he was single and i didn't like him i did not play with his emotions he THOUGH i was felling him and that random nigga you was talking about i dont know him he spilled some on me then helped me out so there for you can get the fuck out and walk home." The driver stoped and she walked up the street to her house.

We stoped by my house and got my clothes i grabbed my Teasers Knife and mini pistol i gotta felling i might need this.

(Yall if you didnt know today (August 31) is the day august alsinas brother died rip mel)

Tea