Chapter One

Teanna ( Teona ) Alsina. Does that name ring a bell? Yep August Alsina is my "Dad" he just doesn't know it I'm 14 I live with my Aunt Kareen in Puerto Rico. I live with my Aunt because my Mom was killed when I was four.

Right now Im on my way to a restaurant called Jesus's(hesus's) with my aunt and all 3 of her kids. They all grown and hate me I just don't know why. We pulled up and everyone got out I scooted to the right but my cousin Eboni slammed the door shut some times I wanna break her face.

I made my way to the tabel.

"Momma why did you call us here" my cousin Tanner asked. He's the oldest he's 30.

"Yea cause ion like sum people at this tabel" Eboni said mugging me.

"Why do you all ways treat me like that I ain't Neva did nothing to you and I know things about you that nobody else does so leave me alone "

"Lil girl you Dont know shit"

"OK well did you ever tell your mother that two years ago when you we're 19 you got an abortion" she got quite. " ahora cerrado para arriba antes yO rotura su cara"

(now shut the hell up before I break your face)

"Momma she doing that Spanish bull shit again" said kelin my cousin.

"OK y'all settle down I got a few things to tell y'all" everyone stared at her. " I have cancer and my doctor says it would be best for me to live In a home."

"Hol' up so where am I supposed to go. " I asked

"We'll that's the point Tee your going to live with your dad"

"WHAT" MAN THIS SOME STRAIGHT BULL SHIT THEY JUST GONE SHIP ME OFF LIKE I'M SOME TYPE OF JUNCK MAIL. "When am I leaving" I said so very clam.

"First thing tomorrow" my aunt replied.

"WELL DO T YOU THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME A HEAD OF TIME"

"Aye watch how you talk to my momma"

"Don't you tell me what to do don't, nun of y'all do the only reason you even took me in is because it was your son's fault that my momma died. " I directed my anger towords my aunt and stormed out. I guess I'm taking the bus home.

Later that night ..

See I'm not even mad about leaving. I'm mad that she waited to the day before to tell me and the fact that I don't know this man and they just gone send me off like that.

I was going through a box and ran across a picture of me and my mom. She was beautiful her nice almond milked skin, her long jet black hair, nice body,beautiful grey eyes. I don't know why some one so cruel would want to take away someone so beautiful. I don't know why she was killed I just know it was Tanners fault.
My my mom had a sister named aunt Monique she used to write me letters but they all stopped when my grandma died. My aunt Monique has a daughter named Tristen. When I used to visit we'd have the greatest times. I kinda wish I could live with them. But what's done is done.

My aunt knocked on my door and walked in.

"you need to hurry up and get done packing."

"Excuse me!"

"BYE I AINT GOT TIME FOR YOU"

I rolled my eyes. Once I was done packing I ate some hot fries and Nacho cheese and drifted off to sleep.

-💗