Mae

Everything hurt. 

I looked at my arms, covered in blood from the several crosses he had already carved into my skin. That was a new thing. Probably a new form of torture just for me. If I made it out alive they would be constant reminders of what had happened and who had done them to me. But deep down I knew I wasn't making it out. 

"You will be my final masterpiece," his voice made me spring my head back up to his towering frame at the far table. 

"Can't wait," I bit back, feeling weaker with every word. I was trying to keep my eyes open, because every time I closed them, my mind would float off to images of Harry. His smile, his eyes, his whole being. My father guessed it before I did. 

I didn't like Harry. I was in love with him. I was in love with Harry Styles and feeling that he may've felt the same only made it harder for me to think about him because I was not coming out of this and I didn't want him to feel the pain I was feeling. I was going to lose him because he was going to lose me. 

"Maybe I should wait. I'm sure that Styles boy has been wracking his brain to try and find you. And according to my time line I still have about twenty minutes before I kill you and dump the body," He put the scalpel down and walked back over to me. 

"If they couldn't figure it out the past two weeks, they sure as hell aren't going to figure it out now," I egged on. Begging for death. 

"But now they have something to lose. Especially Harry. Now that you're not there he will actually be able to focus on his job. Did you not notice how much he doted on you? He barely was able to get his job done. He was like a woman with all his stupid feelings of love getting in the way of what mattered," He mocked. 

I kept my mouth shut at his remark. Taking deep breaths, trying to keep them steady I continued to look around moving my sore arms to see if there was any way to break away. The chair was wood, that was easy to break, did he not think of that? He thinks of everything. My mind argued. 

 "I'd like to think my doting was helpful." 

That didn't come from my father. I turned my head as far as I could to see the front tip of a gun. My gun. 

"Harry," I breathed out. 

"Ah. Lover Boy. See my dear, I told you he would find you. You're just a little too late to save her Lover Boy," my father remarked. 

"As far as I can tell, she is still breathing, and looking as lovely as ever. And once I'm through with you she will be even better," he finally came into my line of vision and he was holding the gun perfectly still and had the cockiest grin on his face. He was goading my father and it was inspired. He was strong with or without me. He would be just fine once I was gone. 

"Oh, look at this dear," my father mocked, "The boy thinks he can take me out and save you."

"It's not really a thought. It's a fact," Harry's smirk never left his face. 

"Oh really?" my father was getting agitated. 

"Really," another voice entered the room. 

Harry's eyes stayed on my dad while, my father's eyes darted behind me and he was getting cockier when more people entered the room. He's up to something. I could feel it in my bones. 

I heard my gun's hammer pull back and looked at Harry. 

"Where the hell did you get a gun Harry?" Liam spoke shocked. 

"Not the time Liam," Harry spoke. 

"Harry...Stop," I finally spoke. That was the first time Harry's eyes looked at me.