Be Quiet For Daddy (Luke)

You unlock the door and walk through to see Luke sitting on the couch with your 3 year old son. They are playing some form of rock paper scissors and Daniel keeps winning. This is of course because he is delaying which weapon to play, but Luke doesn't mind. "3 in a row! I win!" He says, happily cheering. When you come closer, he turns to see you and immediately runs to give you a hug around your legs. "Mommy! You're home!" "Yes, I am!" You say, picking up your son and holding him up against your hip. "You look pretty Mommy!" Your son says cheerfully. Luke gets up from the couch and walks over to you, kissing you on the cheek and whispering in your ear. "Daddy thinks so too." Then he nips your ear. He turning you on a little but you try to ignore it and reply to your son. "Thank you. You look handsome as usual." You say, kissing Daniel's cheek. "Did Daddy do your hair?" Your son gives you a wide smile back and nods his head. "Yes." "He did a good job." You say, admiring your son's adorable appearance. This includes his proper little outfit. He smiles again and you look over at Luke to see him smirking before "I always do a good job." "Luke." You say sternly. You know what he is referring and he needs to stop. Your son is right there and you prefer to keep him away from sexual innuendo for as long as possible. "Yes?" He says, raising his eyebrow and grinning. You stare at him for a second then huff and turn away. You can hear Luke chuckling as you walk away towards the kitchen. You turn your head to Daniel, who is still on your hip. "Are you hungry? Did you have lunch?" You ask, opening the fridge. You get out a juice box and a smoothie bottle. "Yes. We had pizza!" He says happily and takes the juice box once you open it, with a thank you. "Oh so Uncle Michael was over?" You ask and he nods excitedly as he drinks his juice. You turn to see Luke sitting on a stool on the other side of the island, directly across from you. He still has a smirk on his face as he sits and watches you. You sit Daniel on the counter in front of you and open your smoothie, taking a sip around the the round top. You can see Luke biting his lip and he winks at you. You roll your eyes and turn back to Daniel. "Did Uncle Ash and Calum come over too?" You say, changing the nonverbal subject of sex to something your son can hear. "No. Uncle Mikey came over for lunch and to give Daddy something." You nod and look over at Luke. You were about to ask him what Michael brought over but he interrupted you. "Maybe you can give Daddy something too." He says with an evil smirk. "Luke!" You were about to yell at him for being like this in front of your son but then you noticed that Daniel was too distracted with his juice box anyway.

You give him a glare and help your son down from the counter. "Do tacos sound good for dinner?" You ask as you turn towards the cabinets to get a bowl. You don't look back but you hear cheers form Daniel and then feel a tall presence behind you. "I know you sound good." Luke starts kissing down your neck and you get yourself to turn and push him away lightly. "Luke. You need to stop before we scar our son." "Sorry baby. I can't help it." He says with apologetic yet hungry eyes. "Ok then go upstairs and I will call you back down when dinner is ready. I was home late so by the time we finish dinner, it will be Daniel's bed time." He nods and kisses you on your cheek before going upstairs. "Alright sweetie! Do you wanna help Mommy make tacos?" He nods and starts jumping up and down, begging to help. You giggle and lift him up, putting him back on the counter and showing him how he can help.

Dinner went pretty well. Luke kept eyeing you but he didn't say anything questionable and didn't act weird enough for Daniel to notice. Daniel had informed Luke of how he helped make dinner and Luke appraised him and informed him that the should be a professional chef. At first, all 3 of you were cleaning up but Daniel got distracted and Luke ended up giving him a piggy back ride upstairs to his bed.

You went and joined them shortly after everything was finished. You tucked him in and Luke sang to him as usual. When each of you gave him a kiss, said that you loved him and told him goodnight, you quietly left to go your room. As soon as you got into your room, Luke pushed you against the door and started to kiss you. He felt up your sides and picked up your hands, holding them against the door. "I have been so horny for you all day." Luke mumbles into your neck. "Yeah. I can see that. That is perfectly clear." You say, pointing to Luke's boner showing throwing his pants. He chuckles, looking down then back up at you. He moves, pushing you down onto the bed. He then climbs on top of you and holds your hands above your head. At first you didn't think anything of it but then you felt metal around your hands. Before you knew it, you were cuffed to the bed and Luke was in full control. "Wh-where did you get these? Did we break the last pair of handcuffs?" You ask, looking up at the amused Luke above you. "Yes. We did. That's what happens when you leave the bedroom while your horny husband is still cuffed to the bed." He whispers in your ear and bites down on your neck, just hard enough. You moan and buck your hips up at him."Michael came over to drop off the handcuffs. We needed a new pair and I obviously couldn't take Daniel to a sex store." He says and pushes your hips back down and presses himself against you. "You feel that? That is what you do to me." He says and he presses he crotch even harder against yours. You moan a little louder then before when he starts grinding his hips into you. "Shhh. Baby, you need to be quiet." You quietly moan out a yes as he kisses down to your breasts. Luke stands up and you watch him as he pulls his pants down and removes his shirt. You stare at his abs and then look down at the tent in his boxers, smirking to yourself.

He gets back on top of you and pulls your pants down, your underwear come shortly after. He spreads your legs and licks up your slit, sticking a finger inside you. You bite your lips to keep your moans in and he chuckles, watching you reaction. "You are always so wet for me baby." He smirks and licks around your clit. "B-babe. Stop teasing." You stutter and he smiles, coming back up to kiss your lips. "As you wish princess. We don't have much time anyway. But guess what?" He asks even though you are barely able to speak and want him inside you. You finally get out a yes as he rubs your clit and wait for his response. "Calum, Ashton and Michael agreed to take Daniel all day Saturday." He puts the emphasis on all day. He releases your hands so you are finally able to touch him after you peel the rest of your clothes off. "So you better be ready." He winks. "Oh I will be." You say and climb on top of him. You kiss down his chest and when you get to his v-line he stops you, flipping you back over. "Ok you know I stay in charge." He says and unexpectedly thrusts into you. He doesn't give you time to adjust and instead keeps pounding into your pussy. "Oh Luke!" You accidentally call out and he covers your mouth, pointing to the room near you. Your eyes go wide and you forgot that you had to be quiet. He slowly removes his hand and keeps thrusting into you at a fast rate. You bite your lips till it almost bleeds, hoping to stay quiet. You can feel your orgasm approaching and Luke must notice too because he starts rubbing your clit. Soon enough you come on Luke and his thrusts get sloppier. You edge him forward to his release as much as possible. "Luke, ah, your cock feels so good inside of me. Are you going to come inside my tight pussy Luke?" Your words throw him over the edge and he comes inside of you. As Luke is still coming down from his high and you are regaining your breath, you hear a knock on the door. Both of your eyes shoot open wide at each other. Luke quickly climbs in bed next to you and you pull the covers up. "Come in sweetie!" You say, waiting for little Daniel to trudge in with his stuffed penguin and big blue eyes. He slowly opens the door and walks over to you in the bed, looking up at you. "Yes? Is everything ok sweetheart?" You ask, afraid of his response. "I just woke up." He says rubbing over his eyes sleepily and yawning. "Why did you wake up?" Luke ask from behind you. Just like you, he is holding the sheet over his chest to cover up that he is naked. "I just remembered that I wanted to ask you something." He says looking up at Luke. "Daddy what did Uncle Michael bring you?" He asks. Luke somehow manages to not get a panicked look on his face and he calmly replies to him. "Here I can show you buddy." He gestures his hand for Daniel to come towards him to his side of the bed. Daniel walks around to Luke and you look over at him from your side. Luke hands him "Daniel" the lion. "Uncle Michael said that you can give it back to him when you see him and Uncles Calum and Ashton, this weekend." Daniel has always liked the stuffed lion for obvious reasons, but Michael letting him borrow it...that was a big deal. He gets all excited and runs back to bed with "Daniel". "Well I guess he has no problem staying with the guys." Luke laughs. "I guess not." You say and kiss Luke. "Love you." "Love you too."