9

•Niall's POV•

I feel the presence of Liam behind me as my back is turned towards him. After I flipped over, I see him sleeping without a shirt on his upper, tone body.

I look under the covers and sigh softly.

Thank god, he didn't take off my clothes.

I lift the covers off of me slowly and rub my eyes softly as I keep looking Liam's way. Checking my phone afterwards, I see we still have at least 15 minutes to get ready, which means I have to wake him up. Great.

I set my phone on the side table again then turn to Liam who is fast asleep.

He better not hurt me, thinking I'm someone else.

I scoot closer to his sleeping body and gently press my hand against his shoulder, shaking him lightly.

I'm trying my best to not get hurt here.

"Liam," I say quietly as I shook him. He instantly woke up.

How? I'd still be like a zombie.

He groans softly as he then looked at me with his slightly red and brown eyes. "Morning. Please ignore my eyes and my bare torso," he said before slightly chuckling.

"I ignored your torso but not your eyes. They do that every morning," I asked, still in a hushed tone.

"Yeah, it's weird but cool. By the way, you don't have to be quiet," he said as I blushed brightly.

"Sorry. Just don't want you to be annoyed or angered."

He sighed. "You would never make me annoyed or angered. Unless you had punched me to wake me up, then I'd be pissed." We both laughed quietly together with genuine smiles on our faces.

"Anyway, we have school in ten minutes. Let's go." Liam's eyes grew wide as he then quickly got out of bed and into the bathroom to take a shower.

"There's another in here, mate, just don't try and look at me." He winked with a smile as I continued to smile along with him.

"In a million years, I will," I say as I grabbed some clothes.

~*~

After Liam exited the bathroom with the shut of the door, I stepped out of the shower and began drying myself off swiftly.

I look up at the clock while drying myself off.

5 minutes. Who needs breakfast anyway?

I quickly get dressed, leaving my hair all damp and on my forehead, then exit the room to see Liam dressed as well.

"You're going to have to get on my back if we don't want to be late." I nodded softly while grabbing my book bag, then I got onto his back.

He walked out of the cabin, closing the door behind him as I'm still hanging from his back. Before I know it, he starts running with his vampiric speed.

He stops right in front of the school, stomping his feet into the pavement while he stopped. We then ran inside of the school, grabbed our first few books for our first few classes and such then ran into our first class right as the bell rang.