Whats Mine Is Mine LOUIS POV

"Harry!" I hear one of his friends yell from across the VIP section of the club. What the fuck? Why do they keep calling him when I'm sitting here talking to him? Do people not realize how rude that is?

"Yeah. I'm right here!" I hear him say underneath me as he gets my arm off from around his shoulder to stand up and greet the person.

Well I guess my boyfriends rude as well. What the fuck happened to respecting others? What happened to respecting ME?

As soon as I see him cross from around the couch we were sitting on to reach them I have to use every ounce of self control to not grab him by his little man bun and spank him silly.

I silently smirk to myself. I guess some things should be kept in the confines of the bedroom.

"Oh my god I've missed you so much man where'd you go out to?" I hear Harrys' old friend ask. What was his name? John? No. Jose? No. Jo-"Josh! I missed you too man." I hear my Harry reply.

Josh. Ew who the fuck names their kids Josh.the names so typical.

As they hug I try not to revel too much into it. But damn Harrys' ass looks so damn fine under those black skinnies.

I need to remind him to wear that particular one when he's around me and me only.

Then I see something I thought I'd never see in a million years.

A hand that isn't mine clasping and finding refuge right on my yes MY Harrys ass.

No fucking way.. No way. This is not happening.

Not on my watch.

As I stand they let go of each other and see Harry awkwardly taking his friends hand off his bum.

Breath in. Breathe out. I have to remind myself. It's okay. It's okay.

As cool as I possibly can I slide over to them with my Christian Louboutin formal boots. Yes a little over dressed, but we were at an a-lister 40/40 club.

"Stay calm. Stay collected." I mumble under my breath.

"Hey babe I was wondering where you ran off to." I lie wrapping my arm around my Harrys' shoulder where it belongs.

"Oh yeah." Harry replies turning my way to fix the creases in my blazer, then giving me a peck on the lips with a loving smile.

Oh if only he knew what I had planned.. I'm gonna spank his little ass so hard he-

Harrys voice interrupts my crude thought. "Where are my manners? Jos-"

"I don't know, where are they?" I rudely cut him off. Faking a smile through gritted teeth.

He swats me on the shoulder. Oh he's really trying to get on my bad side tonight.

"Well this is Josh, Josh this is Lo-" my thoughts drift off as I stare at Josh. He winks at me and places a hand on my Harrys shoulder. Oh this man just doesn't know when to stop does he?

Before I know it, Harrys done with the introductions and Josh is sticking his hand out at me.

Psht he must be outta his mind if he thinks I'm gonna shake it.

"Oh come on babe lets go find a place to sit." I rudely state to Harry not taking my eyes off this imbeciles hand. "Lou.." Harry starts but I'm really not having it right now. "Shut the fuck up, and get us a place to sit." I tell him burning holes through his skull. I hate talking to him the way that I do, I really do, but sometimes he's just so stubborn and all I wanna do is get a paddle, strip him, and bend hi- "yeah okay whatever" he mumbles grabbing my hand as he waves back at Josh who has a dazed look on his face.