Chapter 6 I'm so sorry

Start from the beginning

       "No big deal, wanna come in? Dom should be back soon." I say opening the door a bit more and stepping to the side. I had hoped Dom would come back first and get surprised by Colton but this works too.

       "Are you sure?" He asks and I nod. I open the door and step aside a bit.

       "Of course, come in," I tell him, watching him. With that, he steps inside and takes his shoes off. This is probably a good chance to talk a little bit more with him.

DOMINIC •

       I drive into town, still feeling a little off without my phone in my pocket but try to push it out of my mind. I find a place to park before I gather my wallet and keys and start walking along the sidewalk. Finding the photography store, I head inside looking for a few new things to test before I leave. I'm there for about twenty minutes until I pay for what I've picked out and leave the store. I was in there a lot longer than I expected but they ended up having more than I expected as well. 

       Holding the bags in one hand, I dig my other into my pocket expecting my phone to be there but groan. Might as well head to the coffee place and make a call... Grab a drink while I'm at it. I pull out a small catalog I got at the photography shop and start looking through it, reading about the newer camera, and mentally marking them on my wish list. I'm about to flip the page to tripods when I smack full force into a wall of a human, my forehead hitting against the other person's. I retaliate slightly and groan, rubbing my hand over my head and blinking the blurriness out of my vision. Once I can see straight again I look up only to see a formal black suit with a large coffee stain covering the whole front. "Oh my god! I'm so so sor-" I shriek out, looking up at the man, but the breath hitches in my throat. The man is staring down at his suit, his arms stretched out as to not make matters worse.

       "No I'm sorry I should have been-" he speaks as he looks up at me but suddenly stops as his eyes meet mine. The man standing before me is tall and despite the suit, I can tell he has a very fit physique. He has shocking green eyes and dark brown hair, perfectly combed to the side and gelled down. A familiar feeling emerges in my chest as I have to remind myself how to breathe, the heat suddenly rising in my cheeks again. I open my mouth to apologize again but nothing comes out. "I am sorry for bumping into you." He says, his voice more deep and silky now.

       I snap out of my trance, "no no I'm so sorry you got coffee all over your suit... And lost your coffee oh geez how can I make this up to you?" I ask, the realization of the situation dawning on me and feeling horrible for doing this.

       He chuckles slightly, a large crooked grin on his face. "Don't worry about it, but if you really want to make it up to me how about getting a coffee with me?" He asks and my mind goes blank. I try to think of something to say but nothing comes out, only a nod of my head. "I'm Nicholas by the way." He tells me holding his hand out and it takes me a moment to realize he wants me to shake it. Why is my body suddenly acting this way again? it's like I'm with Colton all over again, but this time it's this guy.

       I take his hand in mine, "I'm Dominic." he shows a large, toothy, gorgeous smile and I feel my face heating. Now, what the hell is wrong with me? Am I coming down with something?

       Seriously this is ridiculous. Clearly, it isn't men in general since I can look at any other man around me and feel nothing but looking up at this man's green eyes I feel my face heating and my heart pounding against my rib cage. I thought Colton was too much to handle but now two. And they're men nonetheless! What the hell is wrong with me!

       "Y-yeah. I was just heading there anyway... I-I really am sorry. I don't know what else I can say." I say finally getting control over myself and he waves me off with a warm smile.