Prologue

"One..Two..Three..Four.. Fi- Please wake up I can't let you you do this I need you we are going to die old together please! I love you."

He says, I could hear that voice filled in a room of a million people. Stay awake get up no-

My thoughts are cut of by pure white and the counting stops and his voice slowly drowns out to the quietness in the place I'am in.

"whe-where am I?"

I say my voice shaking

"You may go Belly and tell her I love her and I am safe here."

A deep voice says. As I turn around I catch a glimpse of the figure of a man and it brings tears to my eyes when I see him and I know it's him because he was the only one who called me Bellly.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

As I open my eyes I see a room filled with people in there early 20's all seem the same age as me. Uhh why is my cousin in here with a room filled with strangers?

"Uh I'm sorry but who are you guys?"

I say not wanting to brake there sad mood they all are in some girls are crying and a tall blonde who looks very sad and his eyes are baggy comes over to me and asks

"You you don't remember me?"

he says tears threatening to spill.

"No I don't i'm sorry but who are you guys?"

Then my cousin and a dirty blonde come over to me my cousin asks

"You don't remember me your cousin?"

"Well of course I remember!"

I say and everyone starts gleaming with happiness.

"Uhh.. Just her I remember my cousin"

I say and they start crying again there is brown headed guy in the back with his head on a girls shoulder staring at me with I do say is making me very uneasy.

////////////////////////////////////

2 YEARS LATER.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\|\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"Okay I'm going to get the i-c-e c-r-e-a-m!"

My best friend Zoe says spelling the word ice cream so that my other best friend Sam her nephew and niece Marcus and Avery who are 1 and are the smartest 1yr olds in the galaxy! Won't know what she's getting. And of course Sam wanted us to help babysit so we did me and Zo being the good friends we are.

I go and sit on the couch with little Avery wobbling towards me she and her brother are twins and the weird thing is they both look exactly like me it's crazy! So Sam calls them my kids sometimes that girl.

I stare at the T.V. when a part in Midnight Sam's favorite romantic movie plays and Belle and Edmund kiss and say 'We eillydie old together.'

And a voice echos threw my head 'We were suppose to die old together' I shake my head and say

"I'll get it!"

When the doorbell rings I walk up to it and before the door opens little Avery runs up to me and says hold me in the cute baby voice I pick her up and place her on my hip. I open the door and a guy around my age with dark brown hair and eyes looks at me i'm about to say something when Marcus comes running up to me and pulls my leg almost making me fall.

"SAM CAN YOU COME GET MARCUS SO I CAN TALK TO THIS GUY!"

I see the guy flinch when I say guy. Ok..

"THEIR YOUR KIDS!"

Sam yells at me I sigh and whisper

"Go scare Auntie Sam ok?"

to Marcus. A mischievous grin crosses his face and he runs off to scare Sam.

I stand back up from crouching next to Marcus and stand up.

"Sorry about th- oh my God are you ok?"

I say when I see tears in the guys face he looks sad, mad, angry, regretful all in one expression wait how do I know his face uh weird.

"How old are they?"

he says okay that's a little stalkery.

"Uh there both 1."

I say

"Oh.."
He says

+++++++++++++++++
I'm back! And here to stay! I'm so excited for the future of these books! I love your guys support for me on this! I got so many DM's!! I love you all!! 💕💕💕

-Zinna ☄