Stay. //CHAPTER 2\\

Bella's POV <3
/////////////////

Tears keep clouding my vision I keep driving to my best friend's house, ever since my cousin Moriah and my best friend's Jo and Lindsey introduced me to their group of boy friends note; they're our boys that are our friends we had all become a fast strong group of good friends that was about 5yrs ago. We had all stuck together through thick and thin we always stood, and I have to admit I had a slight crush on one of my friends.. Okayyy maybe a pretty BIG crush.. His face is just perfect  everything about him is perfect and don't get me started on his laugh my God I melt when he lau- WAIT what NO! Bella he is just a really good friend besides he just broke up with his girlfriend. I will admit it was really hard for me to watch them be together it was also starting to get serious, but the hardest part I have to say is he wouldn't talk to me as much, our movie Monday's all stopped but even when I was with Xaiver before he was with her we still had them.. It seems like I haven't seen him in ages. I smile to myself he was a really good friend I stop at the last light to his house and start driving when it turns green. After a few minutes of driving I pull into Preston's driveway. I step out of my car and knock on the door I hear footsteps running towards the door and Preston opens the door and scoops me up in a big bear hug.

"I am soo sooo sorry for ignoring you it was one of the biggest mistakes of my life please forgive me!"

He says, I laugh and say.

"Hello! And of course I forgive you!"

He sighs and then puts his warm finger under neath my chin and lifts up my head. You know how people say when they look into someones blue eyes and they see a stormy sea? Well in his beautiful chocolate eyes are a storm of chocolate seas which are much sweeter then normal blue eyes. I couldn't take it, his perfect face just inches from mine and his warm morning breath brushing on my slightly chapped lips was just too much for me, with this opportunity I couldn't just miss it.

---------
Preston's POV
----------

I have so many feelings for her but my heart still belongs to Sara yes she may not love me but I'm always going to be hers. I already knew that Xaiver had cheated on her because I read his last tweet 'never cheat on anyone even if your heart belongs to someone else' I didn't have to be Sherlock to put two and two together. I didn't know how to tell her that I had feelings for her ever since we went too Ireland for St. Patrick's day a couple years ago. So I put my finger under her chin to lift up her head and I stared into her eyes that are a dark brown. I bring my face closer to hers so that I can kiss her forehead our faces are just inches a ways. I notice her eyes flicker from my eyes to my lips. Oh, no no no is she getting the wrong idea! I look deeper into her eyes. I'm about to say something but she stands up on her tip toes and places her lips on mine. Panic mode! She definitely got the wrong idea! What do I do I mean I have feelings for her but I'm Sara's! I grab her shoulders and force our lips away.
"Uhh. I think you got the wrong idea Bella. I still have feelings for Sara."
I say and lower my eyes to the ground as I awkwardly scratch the back of my neck.
"Oh! Yea. I know! I was just uhh this was a dare I had to do for a video. I know it's really awkward. And terrible timing but uh."
She says pulling out her phone and a smile.
"Oh uh co-"
"Eh hem!"
Rob coughs from behind me.
"Oh hey Rob!"
Bella says.

::::::::::::::::::::::::
Rob's POV
::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Oh! Yea. I know! I was just uhh this was a dare I had to do for a video. I know it's really awkward. And terrible timing but uh."
Bella says as I walk up behind Preston to the front door. She puts on the most forced smile ever and continues like nothing.
"Oh uh co-"
"Eh hem!"
I cough from behind Preston.
"Oh hey Rob!"
Bella says. I smile and wave my hand towards the inside of the house.
"Dude where's your manners let her in!"
I say and playfully punch Preston's arm. They both force an awkward chuckle and step inside.

/////////// A/N ///////////

Hope you enjoyed! More great chapters on the way! I loved the Packs vlogs of the ski trip!! 😁