This Is It <3

Joshua POV

It was a bit awkward between Charles and me. To know that he also have feelings towards me was quite a shock.

It was supper when Adam called me.

“You’re such a block head Joshua. I just can’t believe you.” He blurted when I picked up my phone.

“What are you talking about?”

I throw myself in the bed. My energy was drained, used for  Biology homework.

“Charles already confessed, right? He told me.”

“Wh..what? he told you?”

“Yeah. You know he have always like you.”

“No I didn’t. How am I supposed to know?” I defended myself.

“That’s why you’re such a block head. Remember, he always wanted to spend time with you. I knew him longer than you. And he never acted that way.”

“You never told me.”

“You can see from the way he treated you, right? I noticed he stole a glance at you when you’re not looking. Ha-ha!”

How meaner Adam could be!

“I don’t know he ever do that!”

“Well, anyway. I know our friendship cannot end. Ha-ha…how things between you and Brandon? He still practising with Alice and the other, you know. Won’t you come and join the party? It’s very strange how we keep this secret from them ha-ha”

“I don’t know…” I looked at the guitar Brandon gave me. My heart ached.

“I totally support you if you go out with Charles, you know. …but, if you’re with Brandon I’m cool too. He’s one damn sexy guy and he’s rich too. Ha-ha!”

Just where exactly his side is?

“Shut up, ha-ha..i know you just tryin’ to cheer me up. Thanks. I don’t know you could label a guy sexy.”

“well, you taught me. :P anyway, I’m hanging up. I wish you all the best.”

I chuckled.

“Yeah, thanks. See you tomorrow.”

I took a big breath. I reached  the guitar and hugged it. I freaking missed Brandon. Deep down in my heart, I want to forgive him. But I’m still hurting.

I haven’t touch this guitar since that day. My hands were drawn to play some songs. I ended up playing the first song I played for Brandon.

“Shit…” I cursed when a few drops of tears fell down. I put away the guitar and nearly jumped out of shock when my phoned beeped.

It was a message from Brandon.

-i’m really sorry…I’m outside your house …please, lets meet. I miss you

What?

My heart almost popped out. I was trembling. I draw my window’s curtain and peek outside.

The street lights were broken. It was pitch black.

It’s now or never, I thought.

-can’t see u. I’ll go out…

I can’t believe myself I just texted him, just like that. My security walls are breaking.

I stepped down the stairs on quietly, not wanting my sister to wake up. I walked across the living room to the front door. Slowly, I turned the knob and I shudder a bit when the night breeze caught me.

“Hey,”

He was there. There, 5 feet away from me and he looked pale.

My heart stopped beating for a moment. The days without his presence finally ended.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered and dashed towards me. His arms around me.

“I miss you fucking bad…”

I closed my eyes and warped my arms around him. I couldn’t possibly not forgive him. All these days I was yearning for him.

“I miss you …I miss you too.” I replied. My tears were running fast, his shirt get soaked.

“Forgive me…there’s nothing going on between us. I swear it was not like what you think it is..it’s..”

I raised my feet, tip toed, and kissed his lips. I don’t want to listen to excuses. The only thing I know was he is the one for me, no matter what, I’m in love with this person.

***

I don’t know how we ended up in my room. He was shivering outside so I asked him to come inside. That was the first time he went into my bedroom.

“I’ll get you some hot chocolate, make yourself comfortable.” I said.

“Okay…”

I run downstairs to the kitchen and make a cup of hot chocolate.

When I entered my room I found Brandon looking at my photos and posters of bands on my wall. There were lots of pictures of Charles and me. Adam too but not as much as Charles. I got a picture of Charles wearing an XL shirt that hanged just above his knees.

“You two seem close,” he said. I handed him the hot chocolate. He sipped it slowly.

“Yeah…”

I replied. He lay the cup and hugged me again. I hugged him back, gosh I really did miss this man that all my doubt, my anger towards just disappear when he’s close to me. He brushed my hairs with his fingers. I almost fell asleep in his embrace.

His scent makes me wanted to hug him forever.

He lifted up my face and kissed me. Every time we kissed was like the first time our lips touched. It send shivers and warmth to my body. It make my heart beat faster like it’s going to explode.

“Brandon…” I whispered his name when his lips reached my neck. Gosh, he’s going to turn me on.

“Please, don’t ever avoid me…ever. It’s killing me.” He whispered

I hold him firmer. His hands moved down to my waist and he kissed me again. I could stay like this forever.

We lay on the bed, shirtless. He lean forward and pinned my hands down. His lips locked into mine as he played my lip ring with his tongue. I was breathless. Slowly he moved his lips to my abs, taking off my pants. As he stroked my shaft, I felt the world gonna explode. He kissed my neck, making me twitch. His cerulean eyes sparkled under the faint light of my table lamp. I knew he has always wanted to go all the way.

I grasped on his hair. It was longer than last time I had my fingers on his head.

“It’s okay now. I’m ready,” I said.

“You sure about this?” he asked, concerned. I nodded. I wanted him as much as he wanted me.

“I love you…”

A/N: fuhh…finding the end for this story is cracking my head. Haha

So, I guess this is where I should stop writing the stories of Brandon and Joshua. Um..i’ll leave them to lead a happy life :D

Dear Charles, be strong!

And…I want to give a million thanks you, the reader xD YOU’RE AWESOME!!!! If I see you in front of me I’ll give a big hug <# THANK YOU SO MUCH…!!

THE END