Betrayal

Betrayal

*mild 18+ scene. Warned. 

 “What is this! You have enemy’s signature on you!” Keneddy cried when he saw my t-shirt.

“And it’s right on the heart!” Jeremy exclaimed. “Let me take a closer look,”

“Come on guys. They are our fellow bands. Can’t we just get along?” Alice snapped them out.

“Fine Ma’am,” keneddy pouted.

We were making our way to the parking lot. Charles kept quiet, walking in front. Keneddy and Jeremy chattered something about the fans they've met. Alice was on the phone. I walked beside Adam, who was also on the phone talking to her girlfriend.

Behind me was Brandon. I was wondering about whether to tell him about my sister and asking about what happened between him and his former band, especially with Bret.

“Joshua, can you come home with me?” Brandon said in a soft voice behind me. I stopped and turned.

“Yeah. I would love to.”

Alice gestured to me,

“Josh, I’ll drive you home?” Keneddy and Jeremy hopped on the backseat of Alice’s car. I glanced at Brandon.

“Em, actually sis, he’s coming with me. Like the usual?” Charles roared his car. Adam jumped on the passenger seat. Alice sighed and blew me a kiss before she drove away.

“Take care Joshua for me,” Charles joked and raced. Adam waved, sticking out his thumb. I’m glad they were my friends.

Brandon hugged me from behind, out of the blue. Firmly. As he don’t want to let go. I slowly hugged him back.

“What’s the matter?” I asked. He shook his head and held my hand.

***

Joshua POV

He parked his car. I walked beside him, to his bedroom. It was the second time I’ve entered his bedroom since the first time we went in with Charles . Nothing much had changed. I learnt that his father owned a company in other country. He usually come home once a year. His mom was an architect, live in another state. Brandon was the only child. He pretty much like me, left alone most of the time. The only difference was his parents are still alive.

“That was some badass concerts.” He sighed before he got up. Being in this room reminded me the first time we kissed. I remembered seeing him naked.

“You’re blushing,” he chuckled. He walked to me and brought me closer to him.

“That concerts was enjoyable. You were stunning up there.”

I said, kissing him on the neck. He let out a small moan.

“Let’s have shower together,” he said, running his fingers on my chest.

“Wh..what?” I stuttered. To tell the truth I was nervous. His seductive voice was magnetic, making me aroused. He laughed, stripped my shirt and start biting my neck.

Oh god. That really raised up what was inside my pants.

“You are better off without that shirt.” He purred.

“Yeah? Well you look better without your pants,” I replied. He laughed.

I get down on my knees, pulled down his tight jeans along with his underwear. He’s already hard down here as I let it slipped into my mouth. He moaned harder when I played my tongue on the tip of his appealing asset. I can't believe myself. I was wondering all this time, when will I be ready to get more physically involved with him.

Straight To my Heart (BxB)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें