Move On

Brandon POV

I stormed towards Charles after school ended. He was sitting in his car. His head lowered as he pressed his hands on his head. I knew he was waiting for Adam. But no Joshua.

It has been two days straight I’ve not seen Joshua. I couldn’t even get in touch with him. He never picked up his phone. I went to his house but what awaits me was his sister. She won’t let me in. she slammed the door, telling me to leave Joshua alone.

“Where’s he?” I demanded. Charles looked at me, glaring as he stood up. I clenched my fists, knowing my anger, confusion and all the shitty feelings might drove my fists on someone’s face.

“You know,” Charles spoke.

“I hate you.”

I froze a moment. I garbed him by the collar. I lost my sense. I know the blame was on me but I can’t risk to lose Joshua. I must fix this.

“I don’t care what you feel. Where is Joshua? Tell him I need to see him.” I said. i was fucking desperate.

He smiled sarcastically.

“Well, you tell me. He’s yours. Shouldn’t you keep an eye on him?”

***

Joshua POV.

I’m such a stupid person. How could I let myself be cheated on. Oh, fuck it!

I should have known. I don’t realised how many hours I have locked myself in my bedroom. I felt pain and a burning sensation on my eyes. I think I cried too much. I pushed my pillow closer and tighter to my face. My breathing rate was fast as the tears keep flowing. I guess it has been approximately 48 hours after I had the biggest argument in my life with Brandon. Shit! I cursed and grasped my pillow harder. I remember he said;

“Joshua, listen to me!,”

I don’t want to listen to another lies. And even it wasn’t a lie, I refused to hear it. I trusted him but he crushed my trust. I ran from him and I ran from Charles .I ran from everyone. Screw it.

“Joshua, come out. What happened?”

I closed my ears. My sister knocked on my bedroom’s door again. She saw me coming home with a horrible broken heart face.

I remained silent and she gave up. I glanced at my alarm clock. It was 11 PM.

The pain inside my heart increased as I accidentally recalled Brandon’s kisses, his touch, his voice, his smile when his eyes were set on me. I missed him. I felt the warm liquid rushed faster across my cheek. I yearned company.

“Hey, would you be kind enough to let me in?”

Charles?

Oh god, I’m so ashamed to see him. I don’t want him to see me in this condition. I walked away from him,  how could I face him now?

“Go away. I’m okay.” I lied. I wanted my best friend to be by my side but my ego won.

“Fuck okay. Josh, I’m gonna count to three if you don’t open this door I’m going to smashed It to pieces.”

I sighed and at last leave my bed. Not to open the door but to my desk. My bedroom was blanketed by darkness. I reached the table lamp and turned it on.

“Josh! I’m starting to count now,”

I turned on the stereo, playing Snow White Poison Bite songs and adding some random songs to the maximum volume before I dragged my body to my beloved bed. I was about to close my eyes when Charles opened the door. Oh man, My sister gave the keys of the house!