Chapter 1

It is another usual day in Fairy Tail. Everybody is busy doing their own things. On one corner is a group chatting and gossiping,  in another corner, two wizards are brawling. In front of the request board are several wizards trying to choose missions. Indeed, it is a very usual day.

"Hey, Lucy." Cana greeted the Celestial Spirit wizard who is at the bar, sitting.

"Hello, Cana!" Lucy greeted back.

"How about I'll guess your fate today, huh?" Cana asked out of nowhere and held the blonde’s hand, ready.

"Sure, why not?" Lucy replied willingly.

Cana carefully observed her cards and Lucy. After a short moment silence Cana spoke, "Lucky Lucy! Today you'll find your fateful encounter."Cana said with enthusiasm in her eyes.

"Why do I have the feeling this happened before?" Lucy thought.

"Well, who can it be?" dismissing her thoughts, Lucy responded.

"Probably the first one who'll enter the door." Cana proclaimed, still looking at her cards inquiring.

"Seriously?!"Lucy asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, probably. It’s in the cards."Cana ran her fingers through her long brown hair.

"Don’t you think it'll not turn out like last time?" Lucy, who finally remembered the last time Cana read her future, asked suspiciously.

"What last time?" the Card Magic wizard frowned.

 "The last time you predicted my fateful encounter, it turned out that he is not my fateful encounter after all." Lucy told her.

"I'm sure that today is the day." Cana said confidently.

"So Lu-chan...Good luck!" Levy cheered as she suddenly popped out from nowhere.

 Then, the girls noticed three silhouettes from the guild door.Two figures of man and a cat. The three girls looked carefully.

"Could it be.." Lucy squinted her eyes.

 Natsu, Happy and a blonde stranger entered the door.

"Yes, it could be Natsu."Levy told her and somewhat that made her feel funny in the stomach.

"Or it could be Happy," Cana countered and it resulted in Lucy having her jaws open in shock. "Well, who knows?" Cana giggled.

"It is this guy, most likely." Levy concluded as she pointed her lips on the blonde guy.

Natsu, who finally noticed Lucy, walked to her with Happy and the guy. Lucy stared at the strange guy. He is indeed familiar.

"Lucy, this guy says that he wanted to talk to you." Natsu referred to the stranger.

"Hi Luce...Remember me?" the guy smiled at her and she remembered why his very face was so familiar.

"Vincent?" Lucy can’t believe it.

"It’s been so long." he greeted.