Have to go back for her ..

Those were the shoes suengjo's mother gave, how could hani let the man take them. She decided on doing something stupid to get them back , she agreed to look at the ahjushi who would return the shoe only if she would do so. But that's when seungjo came and saved her from the man .

As soon as the man took his coat off suengjo's came and put his hand at Oh hani' s eyes and turned her around. He then ran after the man and got her shoe back .
_______________
Earlier Oh hani went with joon gu but kept thinking about suengjo's sitting in the train after somehow she got off and left joon gu. She left to return back to school where she thought suengjo's would be waiting for her but he wasn't there .

At home it had been a longtime since Oh hani hadn't come, suengjo's mother was worried. Though suengjoo acted cool he was worried too thinking about the man he saw earlier Oh hani might be in trouble 'how troublesome ' he said and left looking for her.

Oh hani was walking home , cursing suengjo and how, because of him she was out of allowance money when a weird man appeared in front of her trying to take his clothes off she closed her eyes but somehow her shoe fell , and the man ran off with it. She couldn't let him take that, it was a present , thus she agreed on the man's terms .
__________________
Hani kept thinking about suengjo's and how he saved her. She wanted to study but couldn't that when his mom came inside with snacks. After seeing Oh hani's pictures she showed her suengjo's 'who is this girl who looks like seungjo ?' She inquired .'its suengjo' she answered Oh hani was shocked the cold hearted suengjo so cheerful and girly.

She kept looking when she saw another girl in the pictures with seungjo 'who is she ? ' hani asked his mother with a said expression 'its mari , she was our neighbour and suengjo's best friend' replied 'doesn't he look happy ? He used to be like this before she left after that he has become so cold ' she said.

Hani looked at more of the pictures and how they both were happy together, Oh hani was jealous seeing her this close to suengjo , she wanted to ask more about her but didn't 'why might she had left ?' She thought but that's when suengjo's mother showed her the picture of seungjo pouting like a girl, she even showed her some films. Oh hani had an evil idea in her mind now that she has suengjo's embarrassing pictures.
________________
Mari's pov
I was sitting at the hospital, grandma still hasn't been discharged. She was the only one left with me , the only one who actually cared for me. The only one I could be with.

The doctor came out 'follow me yound lady ' he said I followed him that's when he told me about my grandmothers condition and how she doesn't have a lot of time left. As soon as I heard that , tears started escaping my eyes , I was crying hard it was like the earth below my feet had left, nothing felt right.

I went into my grandma's room , I couldn't walk but tried my best. I tried hard that my tears won't escape . I looked at her and couldn't control myself 'grandma' I said and hugged her as I had never hugged her before , the tears started falling ' you are gonna be okay grandma you are not gonna leave me ' I said

My grandma stroke my hair 'MaRi everybody has to leave one day , don't cry , you know girls look the worst when the cry ' I laughed while crying . 'MaRi as my last wish , I want to see you happy' she said 'I want you to go back to Korea and continue studying , you are 19 now and you now have all the wealth your father left , live your life there , happily ' she said stroking my hair. I was still crying ' I d-don't want to leave you ' I said stuttering. 'So you won't fulfil my wish ? ' she asked 'b-but grandma how could I ? ' ' don't worry about me she said I have many people looking after me , you should just go back and be haaappppy ' she said holding my cheeks.

I knew my grandmother wanted me with her but for my sake she told me to leave I could see the tears she was hiding. I have to fulfil her last wish I have to , I will do it grandma I will do it for you, I will go back .
____________
How was it ? MaRi is coming back to Korea yay! But I feel bad about her grandma, she is so awesome T^T