Had to leave...

SeungJo's POV

Today was the day when she left , the day I confessed to her about my feelings and how important she was to me but she had no feelings to return. I thought about her sitting in my room while looking at the necklace she gave me, with our picture in it. 'best friends' inscribed on it. 'Was I really just a friend to you ?'

*flashback to when they were 6 years old*
People were shifting in the house next to SeungJo 's when he saw a girl about his age coming out of the car with two pigtails, she gave him a smile and went inside. She was pretty that's when he returned the smile to her too.

'SeungJo why don't you go and invite them over our house for dinner come on, go.' his mom said pushing him towards their house. He told them how his mother would like them to join us for dinner.

Soon, both of them were friends. Both were intelligent, and both had this gift naturally. MaRi wasn't another SeungJo though she was intelligent but she didn't hate dumb people, instead she loved helping them around. She would come visit often and soon they became best of friends there was nothing they both won't do together or nothing both didn't know about each other, MaRi's personality was so cheerful that SeungJo's mother also soon got attached to her, treating her like her own child.

She lived with her uncle and aunt who weren't much fond of her, having their own children. she was much of a burden to them. Thus , MaRi tried her best not to burden them and did whatever she was told by them. After all they were the only ones MaRi could live with after her parents died.(her uncle and aunt only kept her with them because well she had a lot of money inherited from her parents and all, she wasn't aware of that when she was young though but later his uncle gets to know about her father's will it leads him to change his mind on keeping MaRi )

*flashback end*

SeungJo left for school leaving the necklace on his desk. when he opened his locker he saw a letter dropping , after reading the letter he laughed at how dumb the person who wrote it was.

Nobody's pov

Oh HaNi was sitting with her friends worried at what would SeungJo's reply, when one of her friends told her that he was coming that way, but she was ignored and he went upstairs. 'Maybe he didn't read it... ' she thought disappointed. Soon, both her friends started shouting her name so SeungJo would notice and well he did.

'Oh HaNi?' He asked. 'You are Oh HaNi?' He came down the stairs 'oppa..' A girl came but was completely ignored by him. He came downstairs giving Oh HaNi a letter 'I knew you would reply should I open it now?' but when she opened it she was shocked at his reply, completely frozen, when the ignored girl from before steals the letter from her and reads it all out. Instead of replying to her, he had corrected her letter. 'I hate dumb girls the most.' he said leaving a completely rejected Oh HaNi.

MaRi's POV
I was in my school in London, thinking about SeungJo and how he would be in Korea. I missed Korea, I missed him, my old house, his mom, everything but I had to leave, I had to ...

*flashback to the day she left*
I came home from school when I was told by my uncle that I had to leave Korea and live in London, with my grand parents because they no longer can afford me staying with them. They were bankrupted and were leaving the house we live in too.

'B-but .. I can live with you .. In Korea only ...' I told them. 'NO YOU CANT WE CANT AFFORD YOU ANYMORE!' my uncle shouted 'b-but why ?? We lived together for so many years...please let me stay..' I begged .

'DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? THE ONLY REASON WE KEPT YOU WAS SO THAT WE COULD GET YOUR MONEY WHICH YOUR FATHER LEFT BUT GUESS WHAT MY BROTHER PUT IN HIS WILL ?? NONE OF THE GUARDIAN COULD HAVE THE MONEY AND YOU HIS DAUGHTER WOULD GET IT ALL AT THE AGE OF 19!!!' he shouted. '..what... You never wanted me?....'

'YES, so you better leave to live with your grandparents.' he said. I was completely broken. I had to leave, how can I live with people who only want my money .. I had to leave ..

That day I told SeungJo I was leaving, he didn't believe me but I was at the airport. I still remember how he and his family came running to the airport .. 'MARI' SeungJo shouted when he saw me. It was the boarding time already but I stopped I had to say goodbye. I can't just leave.

I saw his mom cry, she hugged me and told me not to go but I had to .. I had to I told her I had to .. She was crying and her husband tried to keep her fine... SeungJo was speechless he just stood there 'I-i am sorry... I have to...' I told him. He didn't say anything but hugged me I returned the hug.

His dad took his mom to the car because she couldn't control herself from crying. I started to leave again but SeungJo's grabbed my hand. 'I have something to say..' He said I turned around. 'I really like you.. You might be leaving but I would also want to know your feelings MaRi ..' I was astonished he likes me ? 'Like 'like me ' like me ?' SeungJo.... I like you but as my best friend I have never really had feelings for you .. I am sorry.

I hugged him and gave him a necklace with best friend inscribed on it with our picture. 'Keep it safe, I have one too.' I told him showing him mine. I gave him a smile and saw how he looked disheartened, I knew he didn't feel good about how I had no feelings to return to him, but that's when I had to leave because the plane was about to leave. I moved slowly towards the plane 'I am gonna miss him.' I thought holding the necklace in my hand.

*end of flashback* (they were 16 when she left )

I hope he is okay, and I hope he had gotten over the feelings, maybe he has a girlfriend, maybe not. How would she look like? I kept daydreaming without realizing my class had gotten over ..
_____________________

Okay so how was the chapter and that the picture the necklace has :3 and that's MaRi with SeungJo <3 by the way the real name of the girl is EunHye but she'll be MaRi in this fan fiction .
Anyways vote and do comment about how you felt about the fan fiction.