I placed put my tongue and grinned, "Okay~" I ended with a teasing tone. Killua's probably gonna get revenge back for teasing him like that, you can't blame me! It's just so fun to tease Killua!

Surprisingly, he just rolled his eyes. Killua handed me the chicken. I thanked him eagerly and he looked away, muttering a 'you're welcome.'

As I was to bite it, Killua suddenly perked up. "Ne Gon, did you-?" I nodded quickly. Somehow, we heard a person singing a lullaby. Which is weird, because no one is here other than us in the moment.

Killua suddenly gasped.

"Gon, look!" He pointed behind me. I raised my eyebrow and faced the direction where he pointed. I widened my eyes again, as I face-palmed myself mentally. How couldn't I notice that there actually was someone here other than us two.

It was the boy, also known as, #1. I just recently discovered that he was the first in every thing so far. He was the first to arrive for the Hunters' Exam, first to reach the ending of the tunnel, and the first one to finish the Second Phase. I don't know about the ending of Phase One, but I think he was also the first.

He was so amazing! I literally could make him my idol, but...Killua told me that he was a bad person. I don't believe that. I think he's just lonely...

"Killua, isn't this the perfect chance to befriend him?" Killua gave me an incredulous look. He grasped my shoulders and shocked me like a rag-doll. "Are. You. Crazy?!" I shook my head.

"C'mon Killua, he looks destroyed and alone..."

=Killua's P.O.V.=

Destroyed and alone? Could Gon have realized the same thing when he befriended me? The way Gon described that boy sounded so similar to what I once was. I haven't told Gon my past life. Hopefully he will believe me. Hopefully he won't freak out like the other people.

I was worried because Gon really wanted to befriend him, but somehow, I ended up saying yes. If I wanted to be a friend of Gon, I should respect his decision...

I guess I did the right thing because Gon gave me a big smile in return. "Yey! Ikkou Killua, let's go introduce ourselves." Gon ran towards the boy and as he did, the boy stopped singing the sweet lullaby. I raised my eyebrow by his action, but I shrugged my shoulders in the thought and started to walk towards them.

As I neared, Gon practically shouted at the boy. "Hi!!!" The boy slowly faced Gon, yet his scary appearance did not waver him a bit. "I'm Gon, and this is Killua! What's your name?" He greeted enthusiastically.

=3rd Person's P.O.V.=

The boy stared at Gon as if he were an alien. Well, obviously, a mere human, had the guts to ask him such? The boy simply scoffed and went back to staring at the night sky. Killua frowned at the boy's reaction. How rude and extremely disrespectful.

Gon, however, didn't stop pestering the boy. He continued to ask the same question and even added one more. It was if he wanted to be friends with them.

Gon was certainly annoying the boy, yet the boy didn't make his irritation obvious. It reached to the point where the boy's patience broke, although, he still didn't show any emotion to Gon. He whipped his head around to face Gon, dead in the eye. He titled his head up, so Gon would see his only visible eye.