Both of us have more than enough money saved up to live off of but working is just what we do.

"I know." Our kissing turns heated only to get interrupted by Rylee.

"Pops!" He exclaims making us pull away from the kiss so he can jump in Trevor's arms. Trevor playfully groans as we make our into the kitchen, Coco trailing behind us.

"You getting big boy, whatchu been eating?" Rylee laughs in response pointing towards the stove.

"Mommy's food." Trevor sits him on the stool and takes the next seat, while I go get their plates. "I dont want brown stuff mommy." Rylee tells me talking of the crust on the bread just as Im placing a crustless sandwich in front of him.

He sends me a smile before bowing his head to pray along with Trevor. Once they're done they start digging in like they haven't ate in two whole months.

"The food isnt going any where." I remind them frowning, if its one thing Rylee inherited from Trevor it would be his eating habits. And his adorable priceless smile.

Trevor rolls his eyes in response as usual while Rylee stares at me not knowing what Im talking about. Just as Im about to explain to him, the front door opens and I hear screaming.

"Uncle King is in the house!" King yells walking into the kitchen with a big smile, Tyla and Kj right behind him.

"Shhh!" Rylee whispers harshly to King, putting his crumb filled fingers over King's lips. "Mommy said no yelling in house, Unc K." I chuckle kissing Rylee's temple as I head towards a half awoke Kj.

"Let'em know Bug." I squat down to Kj's level as he walks into my arms rubbing his eye.

"Hi Auntie Lo." Kj mumbles snuggling into my embrace. I head over by Rylee as he tries to pull us apart.

"Kj get off my mommy, you have your own!" Rylee whines as he eyes start to water. The guys crack up as my eyes widen at his behavior but once he starts wiping his eyes I know he's just sleepy.

"Shut up." I spat lowly to the guys handing a chuckling Tyla Kj, I pick up Rylee out his seat, he's head instantly went to my neck. "Rylee you cant act that way with Kj, okay?"

"Okay." He mumbles wiping his face, I walk up the stairs to Rylee's room to put him down for his nap.

After ten minutes he eventually went to sleep so I tuck him in before going back stairs. Which seems to be where the party is.

How Matt, Lest, Robbie, and Tay got here within ten minutes is beyond me but its cool. Taking a seat next to Trevor who immediately pulls me into his lap. I see Kj gone, so they probably put him back to sleep.

"Lotus mami!" Robbie coos sending me a smirk, chuckling I flip my hair over my shoulder dramatically, feeding into his shenanigans.

"Robbie darling!" I coo back in a English accent. Everyone smacks their lips at our daily behavior making us crack up laughing.

"Here they go." Trevor groans, I lightly slap his chest to shut him up.

"And here you go,-"

"Hating!" Robbie and I exclaim in unison before falling into a fit of laughter. We reach over Matt to slap hands.

"Anyways!" Tyla throws us playful glares then looks straight over at me. "Bachelorette party at Robs, tomorrow night." Her grin holds mischief along with Robbie as he rubs his hands together.

"Nope." Trevor pops me on my thigh shaking his head.

"Aint no bachelorette party bihh." Lester says making the guys crack up as Tyla and Robbie rolls their eyes.