"Isaiah's still in college and trying to make a living for himself the legal way. He just played at a game last month with a few scouts who were watching him. We're just waiting on the OK from the teams to find out if they picked him for the draft or not. So fuck off bitch," Asia rolled her neck, completely dismissing Sonya.

"Yeah, and Andre's still in college too. He has a few more years left too but there's nothing wrong with getting your education. I don't care if he's in school nor do I care if he can't take me out shopping once a week. I don't wanna depend on a man to take me shopping and I don't want to use somebody else's money to shop with. I went to school and I have a job, so I'm perfectly capable of taking care of my own," I explained. "Maybe you should take a few lessons from us on how not to be a gold digger."

Sonya smacked her lips as she placed her hand on her hip. "Gold digger? Is that really what y'all think about me? I'm not a gold digger; I'm an entrepreneur. If I see a good looking person who's wealthy, I'll go after that person and I'll expand my business. I'll take a financial and physical risk with this person, as a good entrepreneur should, and I'll make my investments in them by giving up my goods. And as a profit, I get to spend their money to please my own needs. So, I wouldn't call this being a gold digger. This is simply an entrepreneurship I'm running."

I smacked my lips as I turned to Asia, who was just giving Sonya that 'Really nigga?' look just like I was. She must have had this crazy ass logic planned out in her head for years. She's only getting so defensive and uptight about this because she knows we're right. I mean, why else search out a rich person if you're not gonna use their money for your own benefit? She's a gold digger, and there's nothing wrong with that. If she wants to chase d*ck and p*ssy for money, then she can do whatever she wants. 

I just don't want her trying to call me out about how I'm treating Andre. It's none of her business to know whether I'm treating him right or not even though I am treating him good. Ever since I started staying over his new apartment, we've been on good terms. I wake up every morning to find him cooking me breakfast, we sit around the apartment and chill together while we're not busy, we got out for lunch every day even when I'm working at the school, I make him dinner every night after I get done helping him with his school work and we top the night off by making love to each other for as long as we can. Things are perfect with Andre and I right now.

Asia sarcastically nodded her head. "So you're a professional cock sucker?"

Sonya frowned. "Bitch, don't get me started on how I hear you slobbin' on Isaiah every night. Bitch, you broke. At least I'm getting paid to do what I do. Isn't that right Lindsey?"

"I'm not in this." I carelessly walked over to the rack of shoes. I wasn't getting involved in their drama. I had enough drama of my own going on to deal with whether or not Sonya was getting paid to sleep with people. I really don't care what she's doing honesty, and neither should Asia. Just as I picked up a pair of shoes, my phone started ringing in my purse. I unzipped my purse and pulled out my phone, about to ignore whoever was calling me, but I couldn't once I saw it was just Andre. I smiled as I answered. "Hey Dre."

"What's up Linds? You busy?"

I looked over my shoulder at Asia and Sonya who were still going back and forth. "Nope. Not at all. What's up?"

"Well, I was at the crib studying when some lady came to the door looking for you."

"Who was she?"

"Ion even know. I kept asking her what her name was but she never gave me an answer. She just told me to tell you that she stopped by and that she'll be back to talk to you but she left a small box here and told me to give it to you."