Chapter 6: Going incognito

I knew cab drivers were suspicious, damn Kevin with two children, a cheating wife and a lot of bills. I'm guessing. When Aaron saw it, it was much worse than my reaction. This is exactly what he said, "CURSE THE EARTH AND ALL CAB DRIVERS THAT ARE ON IT, THEY SHOULD BURN AND ROT SLOWLY SO THEY FEEL MY PAIN, FUCK MY LIFE AND EVERY SATAN SPAWNER THERE IS!!" 

He takes a breath and tries to not freak out.

"You okay there buddy?" I pat him on the shoulder not knowing how to approach the situation.

"Yes, just trying not to be angry." he shakes his head.

"Trying? You practically cursed every living thing in the universe."

He chuckles and runs a hand through his hair, "I have to figure out how we're gonna do deals and avoid any attention."

He walks out my room, mumbling to himself. I swear he's been in the gang business too long. I sit down and take a deep breath. I actually realized that my mom is the type of person to smack the shit out of you if you hide a secret from her. I don't get her at all sometimes. I realize I haven't been to school since the Prom and considering that it wasn't even a 'Prom', I don't intend to go back there.

I lay in different areas hoping that there might actually be something to do. I hear feet shuffling outside. I want to go but I don't feel like being nosey today.

The urge.

The Urge

THE URGE HAS GROWN STRONGER. 

I tiptoe to the door. I get on my knees and see what's happening under the door. A bunch of guys, talking, waiting. I open the door slightly and pull anyone that might be near enough to not notice. It was Alan, go figure.

"What the hell?!" he says, wide eyed.

"What?"

"Oh, I don't know," he says sarcastically. "Maybe that you tried kidnapping me!"

"I didn't try, I succeeded." I smirk and laugh lightly.

He slightly chuckles and asks, "What did you want?"

"What's going on outside?"

"Ah, well Aaron told everyone about the cover story," he frowns. "He said that the police department is planning on questioning us."

"And" I say interested.

"Since they're only interested in their suspects then the rest can get as many deals as they can done."

"That's it?"

"No, he also said that we might as well just go to the questioning and not give in."

"Worst pep talk ever." I say, bored.

"It wasn't supposed to be looked as a 'pep talk'." he shrugs it off.

"I'm just surprised that your not running off." I mumble.

"Well, I wouldn't want to get shot," he laughs. "A few people have already tried running."

"Do you know where I can find Aaron?"

"Probably in his office, stressing."

"Hmm, thanks now leave my room please." I say pushing him out.

"What a host." he silently says.

I lock my room and walk towards Aaron's office. It's a much worse mess than I expected. Aaron is screaming on the phone, there are papers scattered everywhere, and he looks as if he hasn't slept at all. He notices me, mumbles something and hangs up.

Taking a deep breath he says, "What do you want, Val?"

"Money, food and unlimited rock bands," I sigh, sitting down. "But we're being realistic after all so I wanted to help you out."

"And what would you help me out with?" he asks.

"Well, I can't help your social life, your records or beauty," I snicker. "But I'll take over the office for a day."

"You can  barely handle not insulting me." he says, laughing.

He's right, "Yes, but look at your situation."

"I know my situation."

"You sure about that buddy?"

"So I'm 'buddy' now?"

"You were never really a friend," I say. "My mom told me not to talk to 21 year old drug lords."

"Touche, only for today," he says giving in. "But if you mess anything up then you'll be punished."

"Ooh, sounds nice," he walks out. "Get yourself a couple Monsters!"

"Piss off, Chavez." he yells, putting his middle finger in the air.

Chuckling, I pick up everything off the floor. Is this what a drug lord would be doing? I answer every phone call and organize everything. I walk out of the office and see two boys coming.

"You!" I yell. "Come here."

They both look at each other and point at themselves. I point at one, Gabriel and Lucas. Damn,  I thought they were different guys.

"Hey, don't we know you?" Gabriel or Satan asks.

"Yeah! She's the kidnap girl." Lucas laughs.

"Um, no, uh, er--My name's Juan and I just started working here." I say making a different voice.

"Yeah right, Val, was it?" I nod my head.

"Where's boss?"

"Right here."

"Where?" they both look everywhere.

"Me, you dimwitted buttholes."

"Aaron left you in charge?" Lucas asks.

"Yes, does that surprise you?"

"Very much indeed."

Mental Note                                                                                                                                                                                          -----------------

Get new employees.

A/n: Short ass chapter, updating soon!! <3 Been a long time tho. Also making a new book. Squeee! Alan getting it on, jk, he couldn't even get any. xD Byeee.