Chapter 1: New Home.

I cautiously wake up and to no surprise, the bag is still on my head. Don't they know to keep children from bags? I hear voices bicker back and forth.

"Where's Lucas?"

"I don't know but just stay here and watch her."

"No, she's scary, she punched boss." I take note of any names I can get.

I get this really uncomfortable feeling. I sneeze. Way to go body, getting me killed. I feel the end of a gun being pointed to my head. Is that all this gang does?

"Please put me out of my misery, this bag stinks like shit." I roll my eyes.

The trigger is about to be pulled when a door opens.

"Put the gun away, Gabriel." I knew it was the devil.

I hear footsteps getting near and then the bag gets pulled off. The light is bright and I squint. There's a few guys and one guy that tends to stick out from the rest.

"You've got a good punch."

"Why thank you but I usually wouldn't waste it on a face like yours."

"She's seen too much, Aaron."

"Be quiet, Vincent."

He walks near me and looks at my face from different angles. I try to bite his hand but he's quick.

"Feisty, aren't we?"

"Well, you kind of ruined my plans."

He backs up and starts to walk to behind me.

"She's drug dealer material."

"I never agreed to working with you guys."

"You don't have a choice, either that or we kill you."

"Either you let me go and I might forgive you or I'll kick you in the balls."

"Okay, she's working with us." I hear a door shut and the guys start whispering among themselves.

"At least he got that shit bag off my head." I murmur.

A guy walks up to me and starts untying me. I stand up and he sits me back down. This goes on for about five minutes.

"I can do this all day."

"So can I but I'd rather not," he says. "Follow me."

He goes through a door and there's a big hallway. He leads me past a couple of doors until we stop in front of one.

"Is this where you guys make your victims suffer?"

"How'd you know?"

"Just a hunch."

"Funny, this is your room since your a dealer now."

I walk past him into my new room.

"More like a storage closet, I'm not sleeping on crates."

"You can decorate, I'll be back later to escort you to dinner."

"Ooh, what a gentlemen, dinner better not be chopped up pieces of human."

He chuckles and leaves the room. It's comforting to know drug dealers laugh. I decide to throw everything that I can't use in the hallway. I found spray paint, three crates, a table, some colored light bulbs. I don't know why these were in here but I want it to stay that way. I spray paint: Valeria w/h, in big blue letters. The walls came painted but I plan to change it later. I go out of my room and decide to check it out so I can remember what I saw. I see a door open, normally you would call people stupid for going through doors that they don't know especially in a gang hideout. I shrug my shoulders and walk in. It seems like an office. I sit in one of the red plump chairs in front of the desk.

Aaron, the boss, walks through another door connecting to this room on the phone.

"If you don't have the money by sunrise, you're a dead man, Garcia."

He sits down and then he notices me. I cross my feet and plop them on his desk. He smiles.

"Just the person I wanted to see."

"The feeling isn't mutual."

"You have a very good sense of humor," he brings out a folder. "I have your files right here."

"Can I see them? I like to admire my accomplishments."

He goes through about five stacks of papers, notes, certificates and tickets. It doesn't shock me that he has my files. If I ask him about it, the answer will be, "I have connections." or "I know people."

"Do you like your room?"

"About that, we need to have some rules if I'm going to be one of your drug dealers."

"So, you've decided that you'd rather be selling crack then be dead?"

"I said 'if' also being dead sounds pretty tempting."

"Does anything faze you?"

"Not at all, Mr. Sanchez."

"You know my name, good job."

"I have your files too."

"I like you already."

"Well, I have trust issues, especially when it comes to drug lords."

"When you put it that way--"

"Let's get down to the rules," I say. "No coming into my room without permission, I can go anywhere whenever I want, I do what I want, No one talks to me unless I'm their friend or I start a conversation with them. If any of these rules are broken by anyone, I cut them."

"Done."

He puts out his hand and gives me a evil smile. It feels like I'm making a deal with the devil. I hesitantly shake his hand. I stand up.

"I'll introduce you to everyone at dinner."

"I'll need to go to the store first."

"For what?"

"It's my concern and remember rule number two?"

"Yes, I got it pretty clear," he states. "Do you need money?"

"I've got it, I don't want your money."

I turn around and search for the exit. It's about two hours until I find it. I reach into my back pocket. But my phone isn't there. I frantically run back to Aaron's office and he smiles with an object in his hand. I walk over to him and snatch my phone from him.

"You can't hide drugs in my phone, idiot!"

"I put a GPS in your phone and to make sure we know you didn't call the cops, I changed your settings a bit."

"I hate you." I walk out of the room and run out of there.

I'm on the sidewalk and I don't know where I am. I decide to call my mom because she's most likely off of work. The phone rings for a couple of seconds until she picks up.

"Hey mom."

"Valeria, where have you been?!"

"Cut the crap mom, you knew where I was going," I say, aggravated. "Can you pick me up?"

She sighs, "Yes I can, where are you at?"

I look around for any clues and I see a nearby gas station, "I'll text you the address, bye."

I hang up and run to the gas station. I text her the street. I walk in and look in my wallet. Some change and a couple of crumpled bills, I guess being a drug dealer is gonna have it's perks. I buy myself a soda. I see a car pull out. My phone rings and it's my mom. I go outside and get in the car.

"Shit, you stink like smoke Valeria." my mom shrieks, covering her nose.

"Can we just go home, quickly?" I pull my head in my knees.

I watch my mom drive. A druggie kid and a cheating boyfriend, I wonder how she does it sometimes. We get home and I run to my room, take a shower, get in clothes and jump in my bed. 

A/n: Hope you guys enjoyed it, took me about two hours trying to figure out everything. xD