Chapter 2: 5 Senses or Rules.

I woke up the next morning. Sunday, the day before I go back to prison. I get out my backpack and debate whether I should do my homework. I decide if I don't have a life then I'll do it later. I put my hair in a ponytail. My phone rings which is rare. I see the number being a private one. I answer.

"Meet me behind your house."

"I don't want to get raped."

"You're a dealer and you work for me so meet me there."

"I do what I--" I get cut off by the end of a call sound.

I throw on some clothes and head outside. The back of my house where the chalked lines of dead bodies, bullet holes and much more are. I see a body in dark and the next thing I know, I'm being pushed into the back of a van. Aaron Sanchez. That asshole. 

I cross my arms and throw a I-hate-the-world-and-if-you-look-at-me-I'll-shank-you kind of look. These tantrums usually last until I feel better. Aaron shuts the passenger seat door and the van speeds off.

"You couldn't just not be creepy for once?"

"Hmm, no." he shrugs.

"Figures, I have a life you know."

"As a drug dealer."

"Touche."

"What are we doing?"

"We're going to a deal, duh."

"You think I don't know how to deal with drugs?"

"Well, if you--"

"Never mind, don't answer that."

I look at the other guys. This much people for one deal? I don't even know what this gang's name is. I would ask but I'm kind of scared to have my body chopped up and thrown into a river. We drive to this abandoned looking house. Everybody gets out of the van but I hesitate. Aaron's face pops up and he offers his hand. I take it only because it's once in a blue moon that he'll do that. I get to the end and jump but he pulls his hand away and I fall on my knees. He bends over and laughs as hard as he can. I knee him where the sun doesn't shine and walk away. I won. After five minutes of gathering the supplies, people, walking, saying the password, more walking and Aaron complaining about me kneeing him, we finally get there. I don't know exactly where 'there' is actually. Two men in black open a giant door. There's a table four chairs, two on each side, a bright light and grey walls.

"You're late." A guy says sitting down with a girl by his side. His girlfriend probably.

"I'm the supplier so I say when I'm late."

"Yes but don't forget who you're talking with."

"Practice what you preach."

"Do you have my order?"

"No, the question is, do you have my money?"

"Show me what you have."

"You know the deal."

He shooed the girl away and I took it as my sign to go as well. I stand up but Aaron pulls my hand back down.

"You're here to learn." he mumbles under his breath only loud enough to hear.

"This your new dealer everyone's talking 'bout?" I guess I'm famous now.

"Yes, she has quite the potential."

"To be a stripper, a girl as a dealer?" I roll my eyes, I guess he found out my secret profession.

"We're getting off hand here." The other guy nods and so does Aaron. 

Two guys come from the darkness, each on a different side, and throw cases on the table. They both inspect if they're products are real.

"They're grade A, Delgado."

"I see but there's one thing missing." The guys stands up and puts two fingers up.

The guys on the other side start shooting. Aaron grabs me and ducks. The case. I reach my hand over the table and feel around for the case. I find a hand. I quickly bring my hand back. Crap. I grab my pocket knife and stab somebody's foot. I recognize the voice screeching. Delgado's. Bingo! Aaron runs to the door, grabs a gun and starts shooting. Way to make me feel special. All of Delgado's guys are dead and some of Aaron's are too. Delgado's on the floor covering his foot. Amateurs these days.

Aaron walks over to Delgado. He points the the gun to Delgado's head.

"There aren't any free samples." He says coolly and pulls the trigger.

A loud Bang is heard. First day and somebody's dead. I get out from under the table. Aaron walks to the door.

"Follow me." He limps, holding his side.

I obey and silently follow him. We're back in the van.

"Valeria, there's 5 things or rules when it comes to drugs," he explains and the other guys nod. "Touching, Tasting, Smelling, Inspecting and Selling."

"Do I have to remember this?"

"Yes, because you have a pop quiz on Thursday." He chuckles.

"Bring it on."

"It's already been brought, Chavez."

"Don't say my name, it sounds gay when you say it." I laugh.

"Then don't say name."

We all go to the hideout. I decide to walk home while they're sleeping. As much as homework pains me, I want to pass High School and be something. It's 3 and now I'm trying to sneak out but there's guards watching the doors. I run and shut the door, I run down the street to my house. I search for my key and I unlock my door. I go upstairs and do my homework. One word, adrenaline. I finish my homework and sigh. I fall on my bed and shut my eyes.

~A couple hours later~

Do you know when you have the one person that just annoys you to the point where you beat the shit out of them? That's what I did right now. Picture this: Aaron covering his nose in pain, me laughing and my window open. That's exactly what's happening.

"Why are you so violent?"

"I don't need an excuse when you broke into my room and tried to kidnap me," I say laughing, "#SorryNotSorry."

"You're not a nice person."

"You finally noticed?"

"Why'd you leave?"

"First of all, I have a family and I got school tomorrow, don't question my education."

"How old are you?"

"What's your gang's name?"

"I asked first."

"I asked second."

"I'm older."

"How do you know?"

"I finished school?"

"And you became what?"

He sighs, signing that I won the argument, "The Soul Thieves."

"So you work for the Devil?"

"Yes, only naturally, Valeria." he chuckles.

"I suspected it."

"Well, I always knew you were clever."

He looks into my eyes. He bites his lip. He starts to lean closer. I stand up and pat his back. Friend zoned.

"Don't let the window shut on you."

He laughs, runs a hand through his hair and leaves without a trace. I go to bed. Next day will be a long one.

A/n: Is Aaron that thirsty and what a pedophile. xD Jk, Valeria's shows no mercy. Ha, till next time.

                                                                                             xoxo, Gossip Girl, Jk Lol. ^^