Prologue

“Earth. The Final Frontier. These are the invasions of the Planet Warnt. Lifelong mission: To invade strange worlds, to destroy all life and civilizations, to boldly go where no-

            “Shut up Travin!” Ashera pushed the warren named Travin over as he sat at his station, looking down on Earth. Earth. What an interesting name. Earth was the last inhabited planet left in the “Milky Way”. (Whoever came up with that stupid name for a galaxy really does need to be killed.) The two other inhabited planets (Venus & Jupiter) had already been cleared. (Though, supposedly, the inhabitants of Earth had no clue the Milky Way had other living creatures.) Within a few years, warrens would be moving on to the next galaxy.

            The Milky Way was the 79th galaxy the warrens had invaded and swiped clean in its history. Planet Warnt came into existence almost a thousand years ago. A rapidly growing species, both physically and technologically, the warrens learned of other galaxies and planets in its 10th year. A jealous species, the warrens wanted to prove to others that although they were the youngest of all planets, they were the smartest.

            And those petty planets tried to act like they never even knew the existence of the warrens. The fact that they thought denial would save them alone was enough reason to kill them. Telling Planet Warnt that they had never been discovered is just rubbing in how young they are. It did not make the other planets seem innocent, even though they were.

            Ashera snapped his gaze from the view as his captain informed them of their descent. Ashera’s ship was the last to come to Planet Earth. Hundreds of others have already invaded over the past year.

            It was a smooth landing and warrens started evacuating the ship immediately, grabbing their weapons and other small items. Everyone knew what to do. It was time to clear the planet. By now, the only humans left were those hiding out. The smart ones. It was our job to hunt them down and terminate them.

            Easy.