And back to banging his head against a wall. "Ciera." He growled his patience now slipping.

Standing with her hands on her hips she didn't even flinch at the sound, instead she merely raised an eyebrow at him in defiance. When he didn't back down she threw her hands in the air, "Fine! You win! I want to talk to Kaiden about the pack."

"What about the pack? Austin is filling him in on anything and everything he missed and you've barely been here."

"Not this pack you idiot! Our old pack."

Clay couldn't help the growl that rumbled out of him at the mention of their former pack. If hostilities with Pack Bellator were poor before, finding out they had been behind the imprisonment and torture of Aislinn meant they were downright murderous now.

"What do you have to say about them?" Clay managed to ground out.

"I'd rather speak to Kady about it."

Clay had his arms crossed over his chest his hip leaning against the stone counter top as soft pale evening light filtered in through the banks of windows in the kitchen and dining room. If the situation had been different it would have been the perfect autumn night for a pack run or just a friendly game of football in the briskly chilly autumn air.

As it was Clay barely noticed the crisp cool breeze or the scent of leaves and fall on the wind the markers that his favorite season was in full swing. Instead his mind was filled with scouting reports, patrol schedules and training regimens. The truth was Clay thrived on it. He was built and had trained his whole life for this purpose, it wasn't supposed to have happened for a few more years but like Austin and the others, the responsibility was one he would never, could never turn his back on. Kaiden and now this new pack were his life, and Aislinn was as much or even more a part of that then anything. If Ciera had something to say that would impact her or any of them it was his duty to make sure it got to his Alpha.

Grunting Clay nodded his head. Linking ahead he scooped Kio up from where he had been napping on his socked feet, before moving through the house to where he knew Kaiden was located.

Since she was not yet a part of the pack properly, Clay knew Ciera wasn't able to access their mind link, hence why she had needed to seek his assistance to scout out her brother. It was just her luck that Kaiden had actually summoned his head warrior only moments before Ciera had begun badgering him or she may have found herself facing off with the legendary stubbornness of Clay Davos out of spite.

Two hard raps of his knuckles against the door was met with a muffled call to enter.

Ciera trailed behind, her smaller framed blocked from view as the two entered the already occupied room.

Clay's eyes swept across it, nodding respectfully when he found his Alpha seated behind the large dark wood desk. Relief flooded him as he took in his friend.

Kaiden's previous despondent look had been replaced with the familiar healthy glow of youth and hope. The cause of such a drastic change was easy to spot, sat in his lap a knee placed on either side of his hips so that they were chest to chest was Aislinn. Clay's relief surged and a smile broke out as he looked upon her sleeping face where it rested on Kaiden's chest.

"Clay." Fondness and pleasure coated Kaiden's voice as he looked to his friend. He could feel the sense of relief and happiness that was overtaking him, and Kaiden couldn't help but feel regret at having put his friends though such instability and worry. Moving cautiously so as not to disturb Aislinn he motioned for his head warrior to take one of the empty chairs in the room.

Austin, Blair and Oliva were already seated around the well-appointed office space. Emmett and Hugo were standing in parade rest on either side of the door. Where their bulging muscles were threatening the very integrity of the sewing on their black t-shirts and black combat cargo pants as they did so. Looking at them anyone would admit neither man was one you would want to meet alone in a dark alley. Both wore matching blank expressions as their eyes continuously searched the room never pausing on any one thing.