Chapter 25

The next morning I woke up to my stomach doing back flips, causing me to sprint to the toilet so I didn't puke all over the floor. My vomiting must have woken Achilles up, because he was beside me in an instant. I relaxed a little as he rubbed circles on my back, whispering soothing words to me. I closed my eyes, puking has always been the one thing that I hated the most. Right now, I'm just hating it even more.

When I was done I flushed the toilet and washed out my mouth before brushing my teeth. I was exhausted by the time I was done, my eyes started to grow heavy. I was almost to the door when Achilles swooped me into his arms and carried me to the bed. He gently put the covers on me and kissed my forehead.

"Rest." he ordered, his eyes pleading with me to listen.

I smiled and yawned, "I love you."

"Love you too."

When I woke up a second time Achilles left a note beside the bed, telling me that he had to go to a meeting. I groaned, he wouldn't be back for the rest of the day. I sighed and got up, grabbing an outfit and towel so I could freshen up a bit. Once I felt clean I walked downstairs, suddenly craving steak. I searched the freezer until I found what I was looking for, a grin appearing on my face. I snatched it from the freezer and threw it under some hot water so it could thaw.

I then grabbed a glass and filled it with water, I was about to take a sip when Mona's voice sounded.

"You're going to eat a whole steak by yourself?"

I could already vision the disgusted look on her face; taking a deep breath, I spun around and looked at her. My wolf scratched for me to let her out, but I kept calm and gave Mona a blank look. I shrugged at her.

"I'm a werewolf, it's actually normal for us to eat quite a lot. Even the females; we're not all sticks like you." I said with an empty voice.

She stared at me in shock then anger. "You're such a bitch! You're not even worth the Luna title, I have no idea what that Alpha sees in you! You're a low life whore who fucks every man she sees, you trailed around after your ex-mate like a love sick puppy. Funny thing is, he was screwing me along with your friend. Goddess, was he good at it. It won't be long until Achilles and screwing me on the side too, I mean, who would want to stay with an ugly bitch like you?"

I swallowed, tears burning my eyes as I glared at her. I clenched my jaw, the hurt building up in me. I opened my mouth to say something next, but Sierra walked in as well. Both of them were smirking, an evil glint in both their eyes. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down.

"Whatever, Mona. Keep telling yourself that, at least I'm faithful and not opening my legs for every damn male because I think I'm all that. You're just a worthless Omega." I spat.

Sierra suddenly laughed, "Says the girl who fights and acts like one! You're such a weakling, I'm shocked Achilles hadn't rejected you! He probably will, he's already kissed Mona here."

"And man, he's a great kisser!"

I bit my lip, trying to stop the flood of tears. I knew Achilles wouldn't do that to me, but a part of me, the shattered side, didn't trust myself or him. I shook my head, pinching my eyes closed as I tried holding back a sob.

"Oh look, the wittle baby is gonna cry!" Mona teased.

"So pathetic. No wonder Achilles wants you, Mona." Sierra chirped.

I swallowed and looked back up at them, suddenly feeling empty as I blocked the mate-bond between Achilles and I. I know he's going to feel it and I know he's going to come running back home, but I don't care. I gave them a blank face, just studying them.

I then laughed, it was sadistic and feral. Their eyes were filled with fear I continued to laugh out my pain instead of crying. "Thank you." was all I said before walking away.

Once I was a safe distance from them I sprinted up the stairs and to my room, slamming the door shut. I threw myself onto the bed and started to cry, I have no idea who to believe. I know Achilles wouldn't cheat on me, but that shattered and hateful side of me is saying he is. I keep telling myself that I'm a worthless whore, that no one will ever want me. And they won't. Mona and Sierra are right, who would want me?