Chapter 9

Iris' POV

I woke up the next morning to see Achilles beside me, his arms wrapped around me. I snuggled against his chest and closed my eyes, but of course he woke up. He didn't say anything, he only kissed my head and ran his thumb across my cheek. I smiled up at him, knowing he was the mate I've been looking foor. I kissed him without warning, just needing to kiss those lips of his. He didn't freeze he went along with it, as if he was expecting that the whole time. I didn't mind though, he was mine and I'm his. I smirked when I saw my mark on him and decided to tease him some. I kissed down his neck slowly before lightly kissing my mark. He moaned, his grip becoming tighter on me.

I then sucked on it and nipped it, making him moan even louder. His eyes were black as he looked at me, lust dancing within them. I only smirked and kissed his cheek before standing up, a chuckle escaping me as he groaned.

"You are going to pay for that when we do mate." he grumbled.

I laughed, "I'm excited." I teased.

He gave me a playful glare, but I could tell he was laughing. Amusement was showing as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pinned me against the wall. He pressed himself against me, a smirk plastered on his handsome face.

"However...it's my turn." he whispered, his voice husky.

I shivered as he kissed my neck and nipped at it, he then attacked his mark on me. I bit my lip, trying to keep in my moans but he didn't want me to. He continued to torture me, making my wolf anxious and lustful. I swallowed before kissing him, my lust starting to drive me. He lifted me up, forcing me to put my legs around his waist. I knew he was excited, I could feel it, but I had no idea if I was ready for this.

He bit my lip, "Please." he pleaded with me.

My heart was racing and I was panting, the fire in my core making me want him even more. I dug my nails into his back as he continued to suck on my mark. I moaned, how in the world are we supposed to keep from mating when we're both marked?

"Iris, your mother told you about this. Once you mark it will only take a day until you're going nuts." my wolf sounded.

"Going nuts for what?" I asked.

"To mate. This isn't me, it's mostly you. You can mate, but you don't have to get pregnant by it." she explained.

I swallowed, she is right. I am on birth control because of lady issues and I know he has protection, but I was still a little nervous. I'm a virgin, wouldn't it hurt if we did it? I mean, all me and Jason did wasn't even sex. Sure, I helped him, but I never allowed him to actually have sex with me. Achilles stopped and looked at me, I blushed, knowing he could smell my arousal. He was beyond excited now, his eyes black and pleading with me.

"If you don't want, you don't-

I cut him off, making my decision. "Bed. Now."

He chuckled, "Yes ma'am."

WARNING: SEXUAL THEMES AHEAD! IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, I WILL MAKE THIS CHAPTER MATURE.

Achilles gently laid me on the bed and crawled on top of me, continuing his attack on my mark. However, this time, he trailed his kissed down to my chest. His hands glided up my shirts and started to massage my breasts, sparks and pleasure mixing with one another as they both washed over me. I let out a moan as he continued massaging them, earning a growl of approval from him. He then tore off my tank-top, the action turning me on even more. I grabbed his face and kissed him, this kiss wasn't like our others. It was rough and lustful, filled with a want. I needed this and so did he, we both did.