Even though I really wasn't in the mood to be doing anything sexual I let him do his thing. Cause I mean who gives up head?

I leaned my head back on the cabinet and closed my eyes enjoying the head I was getting until his face popped up in my head. I bit my lip and smirked sucking in air and letting a long moan escape my lips.

Chris...

That's who face popped up in my head and my sexual drive came when I pictured Zion's faces as Chris face. I miss Chris more than I thought to be honest. I miss his sex which Zion could not compete with, I miss Chris devouring my beauty, I miss him making me cum endless of times to the point where I lost feelings in both of my legs and lower half. Zion can't compare to Chris no way shape or form, but I can't just go back to him just because the sex was great. Fuck, that the sex was out of this world, but he hurt me that night and plus where in the hell am I going to find him or even contact him? I have nothing of his, well maybe that shirt Zion peeled off me but that's it. So, until Chris magically appears I'm going to have to work with Zion.

Damn it Zari what the hell are you talking about? Work with what you have.

I bit on my bottom lip and opened my eyes looking down at Zion who was still going. I did a deep sigh and grabbed his hair pulling his head closer to my core. He fattens his tongue and did a long lick causing me to buck my hips forward and moan out loud.

"Fuck baby!" I bit my lip and grind against his face, once again picturing Chris. This was going to be a long session.

_______

I pulled up to the grocery store and got out. I ran my hands through my hair and made my way in.

"What do I need, what do I need?" I mumbled to myself before grabbing a buggy and pushing it looking for stuff to restock my house with. In thought my phone vibrated causing me to jump a little. I took my phone out my pocket and answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey dear, how are you?"

"Hey mom I'm fine and, how are you?" I sighed a little knowing that it was just my mother. I was secretly hoping it was Chris. I chuckled to myself and continued to shop.

"Oh, I'm fine dearie I just miss my only child that can't seem to come see her own mother."

I smiled a little then laughed. "Mama you know it's not like that I've just been busy. "

"Busy huh? I bet you busy with that Zion boy." I heard the hatred in her voice. She does not like that boy and I do not know why.

"Not really mama I work too," I paused to look at the cereals. "Do I want captain crunch or cinnamon toast crunch? " I asked myself.

"Get both," She answered for me.

"Yea you right," I put both in the buggy.

"I want you to come over today okay?"

"What you say ma?" I asked her clearly not paying attention.

"I saaaaid.I.want.you.to.come.over! Shoot you need to spend time with your mother. You never see me."

"Ma stop making me feel bad," I mumbled noticing I never really do see her anymore.

"Oh, it's working now come see me or el-. Oh, hold up somebody at the door."

"Yes ma'am. " I mumbled picking out some meats to put in my freezer that can last me about four weeks. I was pulled away from my train of thought when I heard my mom scream. I dropped my meats down then put all my focus on the phone mugging a little.

"Mama?" I asked waiting for her to answer, but there wasn't an answer just screams.

"Mama!" I yelled causing random people to look my way with a strange look on their faces.

"Vivien!! " I yelled louder calling her by her first name clearly not playing with her if this is a joke, but it wasn't she screamed one last time before her phone cut off leaving my line dead. I looked at my screen and to see call ended. Grabbing my wallet from out the child seater I ran out the store and ran to my car trying my hardest not to tear up from how scared I was. I don't want nothing happening to the only lady that been there for me. I can't lose her.

I finally got my car door opened and tried to put my key in the ignition missing a few times before finally putting my key inside and cranking my car up before speeding out the parking lot and getting on the main road.

"Lord please let my mama be okay," I mumbled wiping a small tear that trailed down my cheek.

"Fuck!" I yelled hitting my stirring wheel pulling up into traffic. "Dammit!"

Okay Zari calm down maybe mama twisted her ankle or something.

"What if somebody robbing her at gun point? What if somebody killing her? What if-" I was cut off by my conscience.

Shut the hell up and stop thinking so damn negative, shit!

I sighed and wiped my face leaning my head on the window.

About five minutes later traffic cleared up and I was back speeding on the freeway. I drove on the left side and peeled off to the right at the intersection driving down a couple streets pulling up into Westcott that had nice homes and was a damn sure good ass neighborhood, so what the hell got this lady screaming?

I soon pulled up to her house noticing a shiny new car, which was nice as hell. I shook my head getting straight to the point I needed to see what's wrong with my mother or all hell will break loose. I hopped out my car turning it off and walking to the front door turning the nob.

"Shit its lock." I mumbled thought as my hands started to sweat. My nerves were acting crazy as I tried to put the key she gave me in the door. I finally got the door open and ran in.

"Mama!" I closed the front door then jogged into the den. Not there, so I ran in the living room to see to bodies on the couch having a good old conversation.

"Mama! You had me worry sick. What gives you the right to scream into the phone like somebody killing you! And who is thi-" My voice faded as I realized who she was having a conversation with. The person smiled at me and stood up.

"What's up beautiful. I haven't seen you in so long."

"Tada!" my mother screamed while smiling from ear to ear and standing beside him.

"How in the hell?" I mumbled to myself.

The person smiled then walked up to me leaning down so he could whisper in my ear.

"Hello again."