Chapter 15: mistake (extra long update)

PEETA POV:

It's now Tuesday and I meet katniss by her locker in the morning. Today she's carrying a Starbucks coffee and is singing along to a song.
"Nice tune." I say.
"Sorry, I've got this song stuck in my head." She says.

She then closes her locker and starts walking down the corridor.
"So how's was the date?" I ask as I catch up with her.
"It wasn't a date." She hisses.
"It so was! Come on tell me!" I whine. She glares at me and shoves me playfully.
"I'm not telling you." She smiles at me.

"Why not?" I reply.
"Because your Peeta," she says.

"Tell me." I instruct. She shakes her head. "Tell me!"

"God your worse then Annie!" She laughs and takes off running through the corridors. I speed walk behind her and try to catch up with her but then she bumps into gale.

"Help." She giggles whiles hiding behind him.
"Katniss?' Gale asks confused.
"Hey!" I say to her and we start running around gale.
"Hey?" Gale says. "HEY!" She grabs katniss by shoulders. "Can we talk?" Gale is being serious now and Katniss walks off with gale.

She glances behind her shoulder and sees me.
'Sorry' she mines. I smile and wave.

----

Annie and Finnick are in the sports centre. He's teaching her to play basket ball.
"Hey!" They both call out.
I reply to the, before I start joining in.

KATNISS POV:

I finally tell gale about my parents. I'm getting quite suspicious. He's asking a load of questions. He doesn't even care about my feelings.
"So you wanna go for coffee after school again?" He asks.

I really don't know. Maybe I should give him a fair chance.

I nod then make my way to my first class.

For the whole of PE we play dodge ball.
I stayed with Peeta all brake as Annie and Finnick have ditched us.
"Okay I get that they are together now. But we hardly see them anymore." Peeta points out as we sit at our lockers again.
"Hey, don't be so negative. I mean what about Tyler. He's not here." I reply.
"Yeah but Tyler.. Is Tyler." Peeta says.
"And Finnick and Annie are just.." I'm kinda lost for words.
"In love." Peeta finishes.
"Yeah." I add. "Exactly."

TYLER POV:

Cara and I spend our break time in the library. We do childish things between the book shelves. Like hide and seek and just who can find the funniest book. I love this girl. Wait what?

Cara is just so amazing she's always happy, she's so smart, kind, selfless, strong.. The list could go on.

"Hey maybe we should go see you sister." Cara suggests while leaning on the back wall.
"Or we could just stay here." I walk over to her and lean in and kiss her. At first she seems surprised. But then she starts kissing back.

We end up staying there doing that for a while.

Then the bell goes.

--------------------

Last lesson before lunch and we all end up in music.

I love music. Not because the whole group is in the class. Not because of the teacher. Not because of the size of the room. Because I love the way music makes me feel. It can explain anything.

The only thing is I don't have easy access to music. My stupid Blackberry phone doesn't have Internet or YouTube on it.

In always using finnicks phone. I think the group thinks it my phone.