Chapter 6: Paparazzi

KATNISS POV:

"We have officially 12 hours till the concert!" Annie yells. There's a sarcastic cheer from the boys.
"Okay the makeup team is coming in 8 hours." She whispers to herself as she walks downstairs.

I think we woke everybody up this morning. After I sang everyone came downstairs. But then we were all hungry so we all went back upstairs and had pancakes. Peeta made them. Omg he is the best cook ever I swear it.

I walk into the other room to see the boys playing x-box. I grab a controller and join in. I don't even know what game it is. Call Of Duty....I think.

Everyone is on the edge of there seats. We're all just shooting each other in the game.
"Die! Die.." Finnick yells.

But then he dies in the game. Tyler's laughing so hard at the he gets shot by Peeta so it's me and him. In the games he tries to shoot me but I run away.
"Hey come back you little.."
"That's enough." Annie shouts and she walks back into the room and sits on the sofa. Well on. Tyler really.
"In dying." Tyler says.

"Oh come on." I say my eyes still glued to the TV. "She isn't that heavy."
"Thanks." Is all I hear from Annie.

There's some more muttering between Tyler and Annie. But then I hear a someone a slap. I pause the game and turn around.
"Who was that?" Peeta asks.
"Annie slapped me." Fun Nick whines.
"Awe sorry Finny." Annie laughs. "But you tried to move me."
"You don't have to turn into an animal." He says and folds his arms.
"Brake it up! Stop fighting." Tyler says and tries to move from under Annie.

Annie then gets up and walks into the other room.
"Should we go town? Grab some lunch?" She asks.
"We just ate." I say.
"Yeah." Peeta adds.

"But by the time you guys get ready and stuff and we actually get there.. It will be around lunch time." She bites her nail.
"Fine. But I'm driving." Tyler says.
"NO!" Peeta and Finnick say in Union.

"Why can't he drive?" I ask. Annie glares at me.
"Have you been in the same car as my brother." She laughs.
"No.. He's your brother?"

"Yeah." Tyler says as he gets up. "Annie is my sister. And she is the best one you could ever ask for."
"Aww thanks." Annie smiles.
"Awwwwww, sibling goals." Finnick mocks.

"Shut. Up. You idiot." Annie laughs.
"You know, in a way I see you as my sister, Annie." Peeta says.
"Well that just makes me very lucky." She replies.

This makes me feel awkward. They basically saying there all family. And that just reminds me about mine.
"Katniss, I already see you as my sister." Annie says. She must of noticed my discomfort. Everyone's gets up and Peeta drags me with him. We all get into a group hug.
"I like this family," Finnick cheers.
"Me too." I whisper.
"Me too." Peeta adds.
"Me three." Tyler and Annie say in union.

We all stand there for a bit longer.
"I don't think hugs are supposed to last this long guys." I laugh.
"Get used to it." Peeta replies. Then everyone hugs tighter.

"Can't. Breath."

They all laugh.

No one went back and to their houses to get changes they must have clothes at finnick's house. I run up to my room to get dressed. I settle on a long sleeved, red baggy jumper and skinny jeans with matching converse. I don't put any make up on. I don't have to impress anyone.

I leave my hair down and just quickly brush it threw. Then I walk downstairs.
"Wow you are something different." Finnick laughs as he sees me from the kitchen.
"That was like 10 minutes. I bet Annie has only decided what t-shirt she's gonna wear in that amount of time."
I hear Peeta laugh from the other room. Then he walks downstairs. I walk past Finnick and Tyler and follow Peeta downstairs.