Chapter 2

West's POV-

I had a tight grip on my 4th cup of coffee, I haven't been this nervous since when my mom passed.... The doctor came out again, Sage was fast asleep so I walked towards her.

"He's awake."

I smiled and followed her she took me down the hall and to the right and their he was with a sparkle in his hazel eyes.

"Are you the guardian angel that saved me?." Mason asked

. I walked in the room and pulled up a chair mostly relieved,

"I wouldn't call myself an angel but yeah me and Sage, she's sleep so I figured I would come and check on you, I'm glad your ok." I said.

Mason raised up and he made a face and looked down at my hands they were brushed and bright red.... He ran his hand over my knuckles,

"you went after them didn't you?" Mason asked.

My hand shook....

"Fucking right I did, i only had one conversation with you and I know for a fact you didn't deserve that, why were you there?" I asked.

"I walked from the party because my roommate left me, they said I was no where to be found and of course my phone was dead, so I walked and I got to the gas station that's when they appeared... I asked if one had a phone I could use and then they started, calling me name and that's when it happened." Mason said.

He had tears in his eyes....

My cold heart was slowly becoming warm especially to Mason, so quickly.

"Listen your going to stay with me until your strong enough and good to go back to your dorm." I said.

"West I couldn't impose and I'm not your responsibility." Mason said.

"For some reason I can't believe I asked someone to even stay with me, but you just should, it's not a permanent thing." I said.

"I personally think you should, we can have Netflix dates together one big happy family." Sage said.

"Snoring beauty is alive." I said.

The doctor walked in

"Mr. Scott you are free to go, everything came back ok... The swelling wasn't that bad and it went down and your a free man."  I smiled,

"let's go home, we can have a Netflix date tonight." Sage said................

"Wow you really have a nice place for a college student, all I have is a desk and a bed." Mason said.

"Hey thats fine too, be grateful." I said.

"There is still some of the pasta I made" Sage said.

"And you have your own place." I said.

Sage stopped in her tracks

"are you kicking me out." Sage asked. I smiled

"of course not, just wanted to see your face." I said.

Mason appeared from the living room.

"You guys are great but I really think I should be at my dorm." Mason said.

"Fine... But you stay tonight just to rest up." I said.

Mason smiled

" yes sir" Mason said.......

I think me and Mason talked more than watching the movie, Sage was also zoned into the movie....

"Your so, I don't know how to place you, bad boy Bennet." Mason said.

"I'm just a regular guy, I don't really take shit from anyone just how it goes." I said.

Mason shook his head he sipped his drink

" it's your eyes." Mason said.

We didn't say nothing to each other and just looked and like a childish kid I busted out laughing...

"Your one of a kind Mason, I've realized that in just a day." I said.

We finally got into the movie and the lights were out and the movie start getting good and one by one I was the last one watching the stupid movie or it watched me as well...........

I raised up and looked around Sage was stretched out on the floor and I went to move and I couldn't I looked down Mason is sleep and he has his aroma wrapped around my waist and head on my chest....

"SHIT"